200 Positive Thursday Affirmations To Power Up Your Day
We are almost there! 2 more days and we are ready to start our weekend. But before we get there, let’s find out more about positive Thursday affirmations and make use of them to improve our day.
This will give you the much needed energy to get pumped up and drive on to reach the weekend.
I personally find that Thursdays are one of my most productive days, starting from the moment I awake to right before I hit the bed. Maybe it has something to do with the fear of missing out, but I always use Thursdays to have one last big push to get things done so that I can chill out a bit on Friday.
Whichever habits you have, be sure to scroll through this list of the best Thursday affirmations to help you in both work and daily life.
Check out the positive affirmations for the other days of the week too:
- 306 Monday Affirmations To Start The Week Right
- 149 Positive Tuesday Affirmations For A Perk Me Up
- 146 Wednesday Affirmations For Mid Week Booster
- 190 Friday Affirmations To Close Off An Awesome Week
- 184 Beautiful Saturday Affirmations To Relax And Unwind
- 165 Positive Sunday Affirmations For Self Love And Care
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
Reasons to love Thursdays
Some of you might have heard the say “Everybody’s working for the weekend” and I bet that rings true for many of you. But before you get there, you have Thursday to conquer first.
Many people are already psyching themselves up during this day for their week to end, but there’s no reason to slack off. Keep your energy levels high and check out why Thursdays are so great!
- We tend to let our hair down on Fridays, so that makes Thursday a great time to look back at the week and see what we have accomplished. Did you manage to reach the goals you set? Did you do what you said you would do for your family? It’s a good time to reflect and catch up if you haven’t.
- Thursday can be a great day to hang out and party after work since there’s only one more day to get past. But don’t overdo it! There are more days ahead to meet up with friends and family and hang out.
- If you have been wanting to talk to someone, maybe you are in your company, Thursdays is the perfect time to make small talk. A simple “What’s going on this weekend?” can lead to many interesting conversations and build solid bonds.
How to use affirmations?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, or speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards that is designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take it everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see results.
List Of The Best Thursday Affirmations
Use the positive affirmations below to serve as motivation to crush your Thursday now! You are near the finishing line, so make sure it counts when you cross it. Don’t even think of slowing down now!
The list below contains specific and general daily affirmations which I recommend you recite first thing in the morning. This puts you in the right frame of mind to start your day and keep it going strong.
You might also want to get your own affirmations worksheet to help you along. Don’t hesitate and get started right now!
Thursday Positive Affirmations
Thursday Work Affirmations
Beautiful Affirmations for a Powerful Thursday
Thursday Morning Affirmations
Thursday Love Affirmations
Thursday Affirmations and Quotes
- I am receiving everything that I ever asked for.
- I practice gratitude every Thursday and all days of the week.
- I develop a safe and comfortable space for people around me.
- I have the mindset of a winner.
- I am grateful for all the good things in my life and all that I can do today.
- I am trusted by everyone around me.
- I am confident today.
- I am appreciated for my talents.
- I am about to achieve the best results of all my hard work.
- I know how to make great decisions.
- I am attracting health and wealth.
- Today I will do something great.
- I attract success.
- I choose to be happy, grateful, and confident today.
- I am going to give my best for the interview on Thursday.
- I am indeed blessed with an amazing family.
- I know what my priorities are.
- Thursday is my lucky day.
- I trust the process of life.
- I am thrilled by the joy of going for a basketball match this Thursday.
- I am about to change my fate.
- I choose my path to happiness.
- I am a beautiful black woman who deserves love, respect, and kindness.
- I appreciate all of my relationships.
- Thursdays are my full of awesome ideas day.
- I am immune to negative criticism.
- Today I will have a kind heart.
- I am ready to experience this day with joy.
- I am smiling as I wake up today.
- I am humble and caring.
- I am appreciated for who I am.
- I am going to shine at my work on Thursday.
- I am confident in whatever I do.
- I am living in the present and building my future.
- I think in abundance, not scarcity.
- I am at the right place to attract the best thing for my life.
- The new opportunities that are coming my way excite me.
- I am very talented.
- I am making the best out of my life.
- The universe is getting things in the right order for me to make the best out of my life.
- I am committed to all possibilities that lead to a greater purpose.
- I shall only take correct decisions for my life.
- I will show gratitude in all of my relationships.
- I will be open to opportunities.
- The happiness of my life comes from me.
- Everything I want is everything I should have.
- I am determined and will never give up.
- I am thankful to see another day.
- I am healthy and strong.
- I am surrounded by the best people that I could ever ask for.
Discover The Best Courses To Improve Yourself
- I will write something great today.
- I embrace getting out of my comfort zone to explore all the future has to offer.
- I have taken correct decisions that have shaped my life beautifully.
- I am happy that I work five days a week and help my family.
- I will enjoy each second of every moment.
- Whatever life brings me, I will succeed in it with grace.
- I am resilient.
- I deserve self-respect and a clean space.
- I am attracting great wealth this Thursday.
- I am strong and humble.
- I filter out everything useless.
- I am a complete human being.
- I love the skin I am in.
- I am excited about the Thursday party.
- I will be the change I wish to see.
- The drive and ambition I have is remarkable.
- The happiness in my life is my responsibility.
- This Thursday, I will enjoy every moment to the fullest.
- I can control how I respond to things that are confronting.
- Each day I learn something new about myself.
- I realize I am more than my circumstances.
- I am so excited about the new job opportunity.
- I honor my responsibilities with joy.
- I don’t need today to be perfect to be grateful for it.
- This Thursday will be a productive day.
- I am doing the best that I can each day.
- I take out time to chill and hang around with my family.
- I am a joyful and cheerful person.
- I am a firm believer in my abilities.
- The spiritual light inside me is shining very brightly.
- The power to achieve success lies within me.
- I know I am smart and capable.
- Each Thursday reminds me of the distance I have travelled to become this version of myself.
- I deserve an affirming touch on my own terms.
- I deserve information and I deserve moments of silence, too.
- I am removing the dullness from my life today.
- I am grateful for every experience.
- I am skilled to take up the job of my life.
- I am loving and lovable.
- My future is bright.
- I am comfortable in setting boundaries and sticking with them.
- Thursdays are really amazing for my work.
- I choose to do great things.
- I will be the best version of myself I can be.
- I am worthy of the best things that are coming my way.
- I will not apologize for being myself.
- I am trying to make this Thursday the best day of the week.
- I am proud of myself.
- This Thursday I have been reborn as a completely different person.
- Today is a new day to begin again.
- I give myself permission to let go and be at peace.
- I gladly accept every challenge that life unfolds.
- I manifest the great day I want to have.
- I am a unique being with amazing abilities.
- I am committed to improving my wellbeing.
- I always have the power to choose my reactions to life’s challenges.
- I ignore the judgements people have to pass on me.
- I will make decisions for my happiness.
- I believe in myself.
- I have appreciated the work that I have done this Thursday and continue to do it for all the days.
- This Thursday, I will be kinder, smarter and wiser.
- I have a deep sense of understanding.
- I am developing a positive attitude towards life.
- I am calm and capable of taking up new work.
- I can hold two opposing feelings at once, it means I am processing.
- I am attracting my love partner on this Thursday.
- I have unique talents.
- I am going to do something great today.
- I have a great personality.
- I am overpowered with joy and excitement about today.
- I am practicing self-love each day.
- I will spend dedicated time pouring into myself.
- I have started to follow a proper diet since Thursday mornings.
- I feel so privileged to be alive this morning.
- It is such an amazing day to practice gratitude.
- My black is radiantly beautiful.
- Every day is beautiful and especially this Thursday.
- I understand everyone else’s problems are not mine.
- I am grateful.
- I have everything I need to be happy right now.
- I care and give proper attention to my family.
- I am having good thoughts and Thursday shall be a great day.
- I am surrounded by positive and enthusiastic people.
- I am filled with positive energy and evolving with purpose every day.
- I celebrate the good qualities in others and myself.
- My body has done, and will continue to do amazing things. It is beautiful.
- This Thursday is full of all the best things of the week.
- I am energetic.
- I am a loving and caring friend.
- This Thursday, I choose me.
- I am already very close to my destination.
- I will speak positive words and think positive thoughts no matter the situation.
- I am striving hard each day to achieve my dreams.
- I am the best version of myself today, and no other version would be better than me.
- I have a beautiful day ahead of me.
- I attract happiness and joy into my life.
- I start my days with a smile and gratitude.
- I am appreciated for my motivated self.
- I am having a great day since Thursday morning.
- I am manifesting praises from my colleagues on Thursday.
- I will not compare myself to others.
- I am grateful that I am breathing.
- I will approach all challenges with gratefulness, confidence, and zest.
- I am attracting appraisal of my salary this Thursday.
- I am a reliable human being.
- Every day I am growing and learning.
- My smile today will change lives.
- I am excited about the brand-new things that Thursday shall bring with itself.
- I control my success.
- I care about my fellow mates.
- I have been my best the entire week and so shall I this Thursday.
- I will achieve all of my goals for the day.
- I attract positive things and people in my life.
- I am proud of the work that I am doing.
- I deserve to be happy every day.
- I am happy, healthy and in love with life.
- I am getting productive with each passing day.
- I am calm and at peace.
- I am supported in my ventures by the universe.
- I am attracting abundance into my life.
- The power to make myself happy lies within me.
- My hair texture is beautiful and unique.
- I am manifesting amazing things in my life.
- I choose to see the best me and be the best me all day long.
- I am learning new things every day.
- I will not settle for less than the best from myself or others.
- MY hard work is about to pay.
- I am excited about the Thursday meeting.
- Everything in my life is a choice and I choose wisely.
- I find Thursday to be the best day of the entire week.
- I am so grateful for this day.
- Thursdays are a good time to finish all the important tasks of the week so I can sail into the weekend.
- I am in love with my life.
- I am more than my circumstances.
- I choose to do great things today.
- I respect everyone’s journey.
- I do all things in love.
- Thursday is the day I have waiting for the entire week.
- I only have positive thoughts.
- I am manifesting money.
- I am manifesting a great partner in my life.
- I have the knowledge and ability to achieve everything I want.
- I am created by a higher power and I know the woman I am.
- I am open to new opportunities that are about to come my way.
- I know I can be successful and still root for my peers.
- I am comfortable saying “No.” as a complete sentence.
- I am filled with confidence.
- Today I will make a positive change by doing something I have never done.
- I am attracting more confidence for my Thursday presentation.
- I am powerful beyond measure.
Take Affirmations Everywhere You Go!
Check out our very own printable affirmation cards designed just for you.
It contains 30 Daily Positive Affirmation Cards which you can bring everywhere for your convenience!
Included bonus: 4 Powerful Positive Affirmation Posters which you can print and hang anywhere!
* takes you to a checkout page hosted by PayHip, an ecommerce platform
What Affirmations To Read Next: