Get a copy of our Life-Changing book: The Art of Reinventing Yourself
378 Job Interview Affirmations For Absolute Success
I never liked interviews and they stress me out. You never know what curveball an employer will throw at you, and if you can handle it.
This is why I turned to use a bunch of job interview affirmations to help me develop the right mindset before I showed up at the employer’s office.
Do you have trouble with interviews too? Overly stressed? Unprepared? It is important to focus on yourself and be as ready as possible as a job seeker and not worry about what an external factor can do. They are mostly out of our control, and overthinking will simply paralyze us and cause us to make the wrong decisions, or possibly say the wrong things.
On top of preparing, gathering knowledge, and practicing your answers, you should also make use of affirmations for job interviews to give you that extra confidence booster and stay laser focused.
Remind yourself that you are a superstar and you will kick ass when your time comes!
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
How can job interview affirmations help you?
Interviews are high stress-inducing activities in my book.
You meet with a stranger and in a few short minutes, you need to talk about yourself, your capabilities and impress them enough that they will hire you.
Sometimes, you get interviewed by a panel, which is 10x more stressful. So how do you handle all that?
How do you make sure you have the confidence, self-esteem, and steadfastness that employers are looking out for?
A lot of times, you see fellow competitors and start feeling nervous. “They seem better qualified than me”, “They look like they will succeed”. These self limiting thoughts will affect your performance and eventually lead to a negative outcome.
You need to fill your mind with positive thoughts instead, using words like “I can” and “I am ready”.
Positive affirmations can help you to impact your subconscious and fill it with positive thinking.
Constant reminders throughout the day will keep your spirits high.
Start creating a successful mindset to crush your interviews.
Here’s a tip that I used to use: set up your phone with a motivational wallpaper.
These days, we are preoccupied with our phones, and you certainly will be checking them out before your interview.
And when you do, you will be reminded of your mantras and favorite affirmations to keep you motivated.
Here are a couple you could use.
How do I be positive before an interview?
Imagine you are an employer, what do you think is the purpose of an interview?
To me, it will be to seek out the best possible candidate to fill out a role in my company. I need to know that this person has all the skills and qualifications to perform the job well.
I would assign a score to them to based on their preparedness, including how they dress, how they speak, and their body language.
When you head out for an interview, you can try to think from an employer’s point of view too. What would you like to see in YOU?
Being scared is a good thing, as it keeps you on your toes and makes you get yourself ready for the big day.
However, if you think too many negative thoughts, you will only stop yourself from performing.
I recommend the following tips to psych yourself up before you meet your prospective new boss:
- Build up self-confidence daily, even without a looming job interview
- Practice your body language: smile often, nod in agreement, and keep a good body posture
- Use words or phrases that present you in a good light
- Prepare a set of relevant questions for your interviewer to keep it a two-way conversation
How to Use Affirmations Effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
List Of The Best Job Interview Affirmations
Below, you will find a huge list of job interview affirmations that can put you in the right frame of mind before the big day. They are meant to act as a guidance for you to develop your own personal affirmations that you can relate to most.
They cover several different scenarios, and I suggest that you take your time to browse through the entirely list before picking out a few that works best for you.
Before you start, consider getting a copy of your own affirmations worksheet to help you along. It’s a simple exercise that will get your focused.
Positive affirmations to get a job
Affirmations to feel confident for job interviews
Positive thoughts before an interview
Best affirmations for job interview success
Affirmations for interpersonal skills
Affirmations to communicate well
- All I wish to do is protect my calm.
- I am an ideal candidate for this position.
- I am sensing more comfort and optimism.
- I speculate before I talk.
- I can give a job interview with total confidence.
- I communicate clearly.
- My job interview will go smoothly and exceed the interviewer’s expectations. I will impress my interviewer with my knowledge and experience.
- Everything will be just fine, as it always is.
- I know my undeniable worth.
- I radiate positive energy, confidence, and self-esteem.
- I am unafraid of what might go wrong. I am excited about what can go right.
- I am brave to face this!
- I am an outstanding aspirant for the job.
- I can easily learn anything that I don’t know how to do.
- I am willing to give it a shot at it.
- Every interview brings me closer to my next job.
- I am capable of handling any possible difficulties which might occur.
- I am capable of achieving a satisfactory work-life balance.
- My current job is a stepping stone to my dream position.
- I will answer every interview question with confidence.
- This transition is bumpy but it is worthwhile.
- I go into this interview like I have nothing to lose.
- I can add value to any company.
- I always give a great first impression.
- The interviewers want to see me do well.
- Every application that I submit is a possible ‘yes’; every one that I don’t is an absolute ‘no’.
- I attract new opportunities.
- Success is just one step away from me!
- All I need to do is give relevant answers.
- I can be an extraordinary employee.
- I have the talent to provide.
- I am passionate about these job interviews, they are sports.
- I have the talent, what more do I wish to have?
- An amazing job opportunity is on its way to me today.
- They will enjoy my perspective because I have new and important ideas to contribute.
- My talents and capabilities are impressive.
- I trust that my career path is guided by God. (read more: Career Affirmations)
- Any company would be glad to have me on their team.
- I release self-doubt and embrace unshakeable confidence.
- All will be ok.
- It feels good to be told I got the job.
- My self-worth is based on who I am and not what others think of me.
- I take constructive criticism and improve my performance daily.
- I will have to choose all the good things for me.
- My knowledge about the subject matter will help me cross this with good remarks!
- I do not fear rejection and so I am not scared of the interview thing as well.
- I am doing what I love doing and I am well-paid.
- Success begins with mindset, and I always choose to think positively.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- I find it easy to be interviewed for a job.
- I am an excellent candidate, and I exude capability.
- I will give a great job interview.
- I have a lot to contribute.
- I choose to think positive thoughts.
- I am hopeful and thoughtful.
- I seize the period to be organized and it will be seen on the day of the interview.
- Life puts on me at those moments precisely what I desire.
- I rise in the face of adversity.
- Every time I interview, I exude confidence and energy.
- I see doors opening for me.
- Today will lead me to new and exciting paths to success.
- I am a supportive and encouraging coworker.
- I am confident and believe in myself.
- I am worthy, inside and out.
- Today is my day.
- No one is responsible for my reality but me.
- I feel comfortable and confident in every circumstance.
- Employers are impressed by my presentation and personality.
- I think before I speak
- I love job interviews.
- All I need to master now is my confidence.
- My self-worth solely relies on me and not others!
- I do not settle.
- I am grounded, centered, and stable.
- I trust myself in what I am good at!
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless. My potential to succeed is infinite.
- I will ace this job interview.
- This interview is an incredible chance, but not the sole chance I will ever encounter.
- I can relax knowing there are always more jobs available
- My employment will proceed to unfold and alter, as will my expectations.
- I choose to work my dream job and nothing else.
- I have been handling this kind of pressure with ease!
- I am intelligent and capable enough to succeed in any endeavor which is important to me.
- Everything is in perfect order.
- This interview will give me exposure and experience for life.
- My replies will be competent, significant, and intriguing because I am a creative and well-spoken person!
- I believe that I deserve this job.
- People love working with me.
- I truly believe that I deserve the job.
- The strength I need is within me.
- They will appreciate my viewpoint because I possess fresh and crucial indications to partake.
- Getting what I will live to do is an honor that I will be blessed to have.
- I am confident in my interviews.
- I need to ease myself down, it’s just a viva sort of thing!
- I am working in luxurious surroundings.
- I am sure to make it.
- I am confident, inspired, and thriving.
- I got the job.
- Job interviews can be simple and easy to crack!
- I am bold enough to negotiate a high salary. I am worth a high salary.
- I am excited and confident about my job interview and will be the top pick for my desired job.
- The thought of a job interview is worse than the reality. All will go well.
- I let go of all doubts and insecurities about myself.
- I am instructing myself to take it easy!
- I see myself doing well at job interviews
- I am a great worker.
- I am impressive and charismatic.
- I know I am scared but that’s fine!
- I just have to wait for one more day and then I can start with a new job.
- My life will get together once I cross this interview.
- I will remain calm all throughout my interview and will easily answer tough questions.
- I am a great employee! Any employer is happy to have me.
- I’ve got everything under control.
- I make an extraordinary impression in interviews.
- I am relaxed and confident.
- I genuinely believe that I deserve the job.
- I am calm and confident.
- I can visualize myself in my dream job.
- My time is now.
- I can climb this mountain.
- I can loosen up realizing that there are invariably more chores available.
- I am highly skilled and capable.
- I am completely dedicated to getting this job.
- I impress interviewers, I stand out above the rest.
- I am determined to be successful at work.
- I am working for a successful company, which rewards me generously.
- It’s easy for me to feel confident and successful.
- I am perfect for this position.
- I am very happy that my work suits me, and I am well paid.
- My answers will be thoughtful, meaningful, and interesting, because I am intelligent and well-spoken.
- I am prepared to tackle any obstacle that comes my way.
- I will make a great first impression.
- I am calm and confident, job interviews are easy.
- I feel great.
- I got this.
- The impression of an office interview is not that horrible in reality. All will be good.
- I have been selected on my merit and will get this interview done too on my merit!
- I am sure they will love to work with a skilled person like me.
- It feels good to get the job.
- I have chosen the line where I am the best!
- The work that I am doing is highly appreciated.
- I know I have the potential.
- I am highly credible and trustworthy.
- I have outstanding communication abilities.
- I find it easy to ask for help.
- Job offers come easily to me.
- I can answer any interview question with confidence and ease.
- I am working in a pleasant environment, surrounded by nice people.
- I can easily impress any interviewer.
- I possess the internal strength and vigor to handle whatever life sends to me.
- My resume gets me interviews and I my performance is highly appreciated.
- I will give my best possible interview.
- I stand out above the rest.
- I can set up a decent expression and speak plainly.
- Because I have all the qualifications needed for my job I excel and remain calm during job interviews.
- I trust myself completely.
- Whenever I interview, I always impress the interviewers.
- I give my best at work on a daily basis.
- Everyone deserves joy and success, including myself.
- I learn it is simple to be surveyed for a job.
- My work is most rewarding.
- I will stay peaceful under any stress.
- I am a valuable team member.
- I am committed, consistent, and courageous.
- Answering tough questions will be easy for me.
- My first impression will be an extremely positive one.
- I am prepared for it.
- I am perfect for this position, and I am their ideal candidate.
- I am naturally a phenomenal communicator and feel comfortable and peaceful while in a job interview.
- I have good command over my language and expression.
- I will go into my interview in a relaxed state of mind.
- No matter what happens, I’m already successful.
- I am perfectly collected and prepared for my job interview.
- I will explain my job experience clearly and happily to the interviewer and will smile and stay calm even under pressure.
- I am the author of my own success story.
- I’ve bought everything under my custody.
- I am getting promoted in rank and salary.
- I am capable of answering all interview questions meaningfully.
- My attitude is professional at all times.
- I know that Job meetings are simple.
- Being prepared makes me feel at ease.
- I know and believe that I am the best candidate for this job.
- I am successfully using my skills at work.
- I am starting to look forward to my job interview.
- I am worthy of success and happiness at work even when I am not perfect.
- I attract success.
- I communicate very well in every interview.
- I can be an incredible employee who is entitled to obtain a great job.
- I am equipped with all the tools I need to succeed.
- I guess that I can earn this job.
- I am attracting into my life a well-paying job.
- Getting the job feels great.
- I am free in each moment to be myself.
- I find it easy to network and make quality relationships.
- I exude capability.
- I am focused and engaged.
- I am flawlessly ready.
- I am the perfect candidate.
- My mindset is always geared toward positivity and success.
- I freely give the appreciation and respect that I wish to receive.
- I deserve to be taken seriously, just like everybody else.
- I am confident and friendly during the interview.
- I am a pro and people like need, not fear anything!
- I am a natural at job interviews.
- I thrive under intense interview pressure.
- I am eligible for answering back to queries thoughtfully.
- I am confident and courageous.
- No matter what happens, everything is going as it should.
- The perfect job is looking for me.
- It feels nice to be notified that I received the job.
- I am soothed and cool.
- I am capable of answering questions thoughtfully, deserving of the opportunities I’ve received, and excited to have a meaningful conversation.
- I worked hard to get here, and I deserve this job.
- I am a job magnet; I attract new opportunities constantly.
- My job brings me joy, happiness and satisfaction.
- I like job talks.
- I can do the best.
- Notion cracks no obstacles – efforts do.
- All of the answers I need are within.
- I am good at job interviews.
- I passed the interview successfully and got the job.
- I take the time to be prepared and it shows
- I have the skills to handle anything that comes my way.
- I am gifted, optimistic, and equipped.
- I am well prepared for my interviews.
- I feel safe and secure in every situation.
- I am naturally confident while being interviewed for a job because I do well when there is pressure in a job interview.
- My energy is contagious and interviewers are drawn to me.
- I am calm, relaxed, and confident during my job interview.
- I am enough, just as I am.
- Employers are impressed by my talents and skills.
- My objectives may be difficult, but they are feasible.
- I have excellent communication skills and have an impressive resume that makes me a desirable job candidate.
- I love job interviews, they are fun.
- I am grateful for this job interview.
- I use my time wisely.
- I can succeed. I will succeed.
- I am almost there to begin a new life and a new journey with a bunch of intelligent people.
- I have a wonderful job and I enjoy it very much.
- I will keep trying for this job until I make it.
- I am capable of answering all questions with confidence.
- I overcome obstacles with ease.
- I am solution oriented.
- I am their ideal candidate.
- My skill set and vast experience are impressive and appreciated. I know and believe that I am the best candidate for this job.
- I make a good impression by being my authentic self.
- I am naturally charismatic.
- I am confident that I will crack the interview.
- This interview is just a beginning for me, not an end.
- I am totally qualified for this job.
- I am prosperous despite the economy.
- I deserve to get this job.
- My qualifications and experience are matching with this position.
- My first idea will be an incredibly favorable one.
- Every interview is an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Great communication comes naturally to me.
- Employers will notice and appreciate my skills and abilities.
- I have only positive thoughts in my mind.
- I confidently and fearlessly believe in myself.
- I work hard and benefit all the companies I work for and I know how to give a great first impression.
- I know how to make a good impression.
- I can give a promising notion of the interviewers, I will outshine the rest.
- I am worthy, no matter what I do or don’t accomplish today.
- I will not be scared away by this tiny obstacle in the disguise of an interview.
- I am a good candidate who deserves to get a great job.
- I focus on what I can control and let go of what I cannot.
- I exceed expectations.
- My knowledge has motivated me for achievement.
- I will have to face this interview with utmost dignity and sincerity.
- Interviewers find me interesting and well-spoken.
- I have the inner power and strength to deal with whatever life brings me.
- I am competent, capable, and strong.
- Anxiety solves no problems – actions do.
- I bring positivity to work every day.
- I have everything that will help me to achieve what I want.
- I can easily communicate under pressure.
- I am grateful for a successful job interview.
- I am working now, and I am well paid.
- The cosmos is seeking out me, and it will safeguard me no matter what occurs.
- I am an excellent candidate for the job.
- I am establishing my job path.
- I will try for this interview as if I have nothing to lose.
- I release the storylines holding me back. I can do anything.
- I can accomplish anything I focus on.
- I will be confident and positive throughout my interview.
- I have the power to overcome my doubts, worries, and fears.
- They would be lucky to have me on their team.
- Because I am prepared and calm for my job interview my words and responses are clear and well thought out.
- I am smart, confident, and prepared. I have everything I need to succeed.
- I have been rewarded with a significant bonus.
- I will be hopeful and encouraging throughout my conference.
- I am a valuable addition to any team.
- My job is a blessing and I am grateful for it.
- I am eager to start this new job.
- All of my time spent job searching will pay off.
- I will remain positive during my whole interview and will give a very positive first impression.
- I will offer an outstanding employment interview.
- During the interview I am relaxed and calm.
- The universe is looking out for me. It will protect me no matter what happens. It will guide me on my journey.
- I am optimistic and have faith in myself.
- I am building my empire.
- I will communicate well with the interviewer.
- I am eligible to deal with any reasonable drawbacks that come on my way.
- I am successful in my interviews.
- My path forward is clear, and I have everything I need to be successful.
- I am worthy of working something I genuinely enjoy.
- I am getting on the right track!
- I am successful in all that I do.
- I am perfectly qualified for the position.
- I am unafraid of rejection or failure.
- I am a naturally charismatic person and people around me feel that.
- My goals are scary, but attainable. I am passionate and driven enough to achieve them.
- My CV is remarkable.
- My experiences have prepared me for success.
- I thank the Omnipotent Power of the Universe for helping me get a wonderful, well-paying job.
- I am relaxed and optimistic, employment interviews are lenient.
- I handle interviews with ease.
- I am going to kill it at this interview.
- I am feeling more relaxed and confident.
- I free myself from fear of the unknown.
- I am working at a job that I love and enjoy.
- I have found the perfect job for me.
- My resume is impressive and I am a great candidate for this job.
- I am very satisfied with my new job.
- I am attracting my dream job.
- I will remain calm under pressure.
- Job interviews are easy.
- I am attracting a new opportunity for a great job.
- I can manage anyway to deliver a big initial impression.
- I am an expert in my profession, and I am well paid for my skills.
- I can and I will.
- I am prepared and ready for this interview.
- I am a good person, a worthy person.
- My positive mindset attracts employers.
- I am open to new job opportunities.
- I have struggled long for this day, I will not let it slip away from my hands.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- I am a great communicator.
- Every time I interview, I exude credibility and capability.
- I strongly believe in my abilities.
- I have what it takes to be successful.
- I am competent and eligible amply to attain in any attempt which is significant to me.
- I am an asset to any organization and I prove it in the job interview.
If you enjoy topics like this, be sure to join our Happiness Newsletter where over 1,000 people receive curated resources each Sunday to help them better their lives right now! ⬇️
- How many affirmations should I say a day? 8 burning questions answered
- How long does it take for affirmations to work? All you need to make it work
- Tips to improve communication skills
What Affirmations to Read Next?