Get a copy of our Life-Changing book: The Art of Reinventing Yourself
You might think that manifestations only work for certain things like a house or a new job, but you can also use the Law of Attraction to manifest a car.
The process is simple, and as long as you are clear about the type of car you want, the Universe will make it happen.
You just have to be patient and follow these steps.
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
1. Pick out the car that you want
The first step is to figure out the type of car you want. It’s time to look for your dream vehicle.
This is when your list of requirements becomes super important as you want to be as clear about what you want as possible.
Here are some questions you might want to answer in order to help you nail down the exact car for you:
- Which car maker?
- What model?
- What make?
- What color?
- What age?
- Is it a brand new or used car?
- Is the handling of the car smooth?
- How fast can it accelerate?
- Does it have anti-lock brakes?
- Does it have power steering?
- How many does it seat?
- How much will you pay for it each month?
- How much is it to insure the car?
Remember, the clearer you are on the type of car you want, the easier it will be for you to manifest it.
For now, let’s move on to the next step.
2. Be clear on your intentions and why you want the car
If you’re going to manifest a car, it helps to be crystal clear on what kind of car you want.
And by “clear” I mean intense clarity—the kind that makes your heart sing and your mind sing and brings joy into your life as well as excitement about what is coming next in your journey.
The key here isn’t just being clear about whether or not you want a Mercedes Benz vs. Acura vs BMW vs Toyota; rather, it’s about being very specific about why exactly this specific type of vehicle will benefit your life (and those around you).
A statement like “I want a Chevrolet Trailblazer so that I can commute to work easily in a beautiful car and I can take my wife out for hikes much more easily and frequently.” makes a lot sense.
It’s also important to know exactly what kind of vehicle would best suit your needs: do you need something small enough for city driving?
Or maybe something bigger that can hold more family members when they visit? Will it be used mainly for commuting or hauling heavy loads?
Be sure to take into account all these factors when thinking about how clear you are on both what kind of car (make/model) and why specifically this type would work best for YOU!
3. Imagine yourself using the car and being happy with it
Here’s where it gets more intense and requires more of your brain power.
Visualization is an important step in manifesting and the Law of Attraction, and it is here where you see yourself already owning and driving the car of your dreams.
No, you do not imagine it as something that might happen. You visualize yourself actually driving it. That’s the key difference between a successful visualization and a lousy one.
To manifest your car, it’s important to focus on the feeling of having your car.
- Imagine yourself driving the car and being happy with it.
- Imagine yourself enjoying the car.
- Imagine yourself sitting in the plush leather seats, turning on the A/C and radio.
- Imagine listening to your favorite rock song while driving down the coast.
- Imagine yourself feeling positive about it and happy with your new vehicle.
The more intense and real your visualization gets, the better it is.
4. Eliminate any self-limiting beliefs you might have
One of the most powerful ways to manifest a car is by eliminating any self-limiting beliefs you might have.
Beliefs are a powerful force in the universe, and they can be either negative or positive. (read about the Law of Assumption here)
If you believe that you won’t be able to achieve your goals—like getting a new car—it will become a reality for you.
However, if you believe that achieving your goal is possible, then it will happen!
The more you focus on something positive (such as manifesting your ideal car), the more likely it becomes that this thing will happen in your life.
So make sure to focus on what YOU want rather than what others think should happen!
5. Recite positive affirmations
You can also use positive affirmations to manifest a car. In fact, if you’re serious about manifesting a new car, it’s recommended that you use them in conjunction with all of the other techniques discussed in this article.
Positive affirmations are powerful tools for manifestation—they work by helping you shift your beliefs and create positive thoughts and feelings around what you want to achieve or be.
When used correctly, they can help change the way that we see ourselves (or others), which allows us to take action based on those new beliefs.
Another benefit of using positive affirmations is that they provide an opportunity for us to reflect on where we’ve been so far and what has led us up until now—which gives us an idea of how far we’ve come and how much further there is left to go!
Positive thinking assists with motivation by keeping our minds focused on what we want instead of wasting energy thinking about things that might not happen anyway.
6. Let go of the desire and trust the Universe
One of the biggest mistakes when it comes to manifestation is the inability to let go of a specific outcome.
If you’ve been trying to manifest something, and it’s not happening, don’t worry! You can still be happy with the outcome even if it’s not what you expected.
Letting go of your attachment to the outcome is an important part of manifesting.
For example, let’s say that one day you decide that having a lavender-colored car would be nice because lavender is your favorite color (even though it isn’t). Then when your dream car arrives two weeks later and turns out to be red instead of lavender—you’re upset!
Instead of being upset because the car you got wasn’t exactly what you wanted or expected, why not show gratitude to the Universe for making the best choice for you as it always does?
7. Make use of manifestation tools
In order to boost your manifestation routines, you can try to use a number of different manifestation tools.
These are the things that help you get out of your own way and let the Universe do its thing. The best ones I know of includes:
- Positive Thinking & Meditation
- Prayer & Visualization
- Gratitude & Intention Setting
- Writing a bullet journal
- Reading on manifestation books
- Using a structured manifestation course to guide you
8. Raise your vibrations
The easiest way to raise your vibrations is to do things you enjoy.
Take a walk around the neighborhood, talk to a friend you haven’t seen in a while, bake cookies or play an instrument.
Think about what you want to do and then do it!
When we’re not busy doing the things that bring us joy, our minds tend to wander toward negative thoughts and worries: “I don’t have enough time” or “I’m too tired”.
That’s when we start thinking about what we don’t want—a lack of money—and since focusing on something prevents its manifestation, this creates more of that unwanted situation by default.
When we can separate ourselves from these thoughts long enough for them to pass through without sticking around long enough to turn into actionable plans (such as taking out a loan for new tires), our vibrations naturally rise in response.
How do I manifest a car within a month or so?
First things first: you need to know that manifesting a car is not as simple as wishing for it and then getting it. It’s a process.
Following the steps above will get you there, and there are three things to keep in mind when you’re working with the Law of Attraction.
- Be aware of what your current situation is, so you can see any changes that are already happening and how they might affect your goal.
- Think about what you want, but don’t focus on it too much. Instead, think about some of the benefits of having this thing (like being able to drive around more easily).
- Keep going! Every time you think about the thing you’re trying to manifest, do something small to make it happen—like making a phone call or sending an email asking questions about whether there are any deals available on the model of the car you want to buy.
How can I write a new car manifestation script which works as per LOA?
The Law of Attraction is a powerful force. When you use it to manifest the things you want in life, you can get anything your heart desires. But sometimes, it can be hard to figure out exactly what to say when you’re writing a new manifestation script.
If you’re looking for inspiration for how to write your own car manifestation script, here are some ideas:
- Make sure that the words are positive and filled with gratitude.
- Choose words that reflect what you want. For example, if you’re writing about a new car, use words like “beautiful,” “comfortable,” and “safe.”
- Use lots of sensory details and action verbs so that it feels like the car is already materializing in front of you!
Is it possible for me to manifest a car when I know neither me nor my parents can afford it right now?
Yes, it is possible to manifest a car when you know neither you nor your parents can afford it.
You have to believe in yourself and your ability to manifest things, creating the reality you want for yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself and your own power, then you won’t be able to manifest the car that you want.
Let go of any negative thoughts or beliefs about money or cars. You need to be open and positive about what you want and what is coming into your life.
Visualize what it would feel like if you had the car that you want. How would it make your life better? Visualize these changes happening in detail so that they feel real to you.
Last but not least: take action! Make sure that everything else is lined up for success before taking action on this goal (like getting a job or saving money). Then take action by finding a good deal on a car or saving more money.
Other useful action you can take to manifest your dream car
Figure out what you have to trade-in.
If you’re buying a car, it’s likely that the dealer will want to know what trade-in you have.
In some cases, they’ll offer you more than what you’d get from another dealership. But it’s still important to be realistic about your current vehicle’s worth—and your budget.
Before heading out to negotiate or buy a new car, do some research on how much vehicles like yours have been selling for recently at various dealerships in your area—and then use this information when deciding whether or not to accept an offer from the seller (if one is made).
Before you purchase a new vehicle, compare the cost of your current car to the price of the one you want.
You’ll need to make sure that your finances can support such a big purchase. You might find yourself unsuspectingly overextending yourself and end up in debt if you aren’t careful.
If paying off an old loan still leaves you with enough money left over for gas, insurance and maintenance costs (plus some), then maybe it’s time for a replacement.
But if it doesn’t add up, consider how much longer it will be until you can pay off your current vehicle and whether having two payments would be more affordable than one large payment now.
Make a plan to get rid of your old car
You might be wondering if you need to get rid of your old car before manifesting a new one. The answer is: it depends on how you want to do it.
If you know exactly what car you want, and are ready to buy it now, then go ahead and sell or trade-in your current vehicle first.
However, if you’re not quite sure yet about what kind of vehicle will work best for your life situation right now (for example, if there are multiple cars that seem like good options), then don’t rush into selling off the old one just yet!
Wait patiently for the right time to buy a car
Buying a car is an important decision that should not be rushed. You should do thorough research before committing to buy.
- Make sure you are ready to buy. You will need to be able to afford the monthly payments and insurance, plus have enough money saved up for taxes and registration fees. This means you will also need an emergency fund in case something goes wrong with the car and repairs are needed!
- Keep an eye out for good trade-in deals on a new car when shopping at dealerships, where they offer good deals on used cars as well since they can recoup some of their cost by selling them again rather than scrapping them altogether when they’re too old
In conclusion: How to manifest your dream car
Remember that you must have faith and trust the Universe to bring in your dream car.
It is so important not to focus on lack of money but instead focus on abundance.
Be grateful for what you already have and let go of how it will happen. You need to believe that it will happen and that it is possible for you!
Here is a quick reminder of the steps you can take:
- Pick out the car that you want
- Be clear on your intentions and why you want the car
- Imagine yourself using the car and being happy with it
- Eliminate any self-limiting beliefs you might have
- Recite positive affirmations
- Let go of the desire and trust the Universe
- Make use of manifestation tools
- Raise your vibrations