Growing old can seem scary at times. We become more in tune with our mortality, and it seems that the ticking clock is getting louder and louder. I think that one of the main reasons for that is us not living our best lives. We are worried about regrets. To that I say, you have to live life more positively.
Your mind plays a big part in ensuring that, so it is time to let go of past negativity and start to develop the right mindset and live a rich, fulfilling, and positive life!
Read on for a list of youthful affirmations to remind yourself each and every day that you are wonderful and to live your best life!
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
Is aging really that scary?
I think one of the scariest thing about aging is that you don’t know what’s going to happen.
You don’t know if your body is going to slow down and deteriorate, or if you’re going to stay fit and healthy as long as you live—and even if it does go downhill, how fast will it happen?
Is it going to be a gradual decline or a sudden collapse?
There’s no way of knowing, which makes it all the more terrifying.
Will we age gracefully? Will we look awful as we age?
Another thing that scares people about aging is that they think they’ll lose their independence.
They worry that they won’t be able to do things like drive or cook anymore, and then they’ll need their family members (or strangers) to help them out with basic tasks.
As you get older, it can be scary to think about what your future holds.
What if you don’t have enough money to retire on? What if you can’t keep up with your kids’ new technology? What if you lose your independence and have to move into a nursing home?
But there are ways to avoid this! With exercise, good nutrition, and a positive outlook, your body can stay strong even as it ages. In fact, a research has shown that positive self perception can lead to better long term functional health.
And there are also many wonderful things about getting older that are worth celebrating!
It’s a time when you can focus on your relationships and spend more time with the people who matter most to you.
You may even find yourself feeling more confident than ever before!
And as long as you stay active mentally and physically, there’s no reason why aging should be anything but a positive experience.
It is all about your own mindset, and reciting positive anti-aging affirmations daily could help you through the tough times.
Tips for aging gracefully
We all want to age gracefully and happily, but it’s not always easy.
Here are some tips on how you can age with grace:
- Make sure your home is safe. Get rid of any tripping hazards, make sure your heating and cooling systems are in good working order, and make sure you have a backup plan for power outages
- Stay active! Exercise at least 5 days a week, eat healthy food, and get enough sleep (7 hours is ideal)
- Keep learning new things—whether that’s learning a new language or skill or just reading something new every day
- Find something that makes you happy and do it often
- Be in touch with your closest friends and build a support group
How to Use Affirmations Effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
Affirmations for Positive Aging
I am ageless affirmations
Affirmations for aging
Anti aging affirmations
- I am growing younger and younger with the passing of time.
- Every day I am more youthful and full of life than the day before.
- I only think youthful thoughts.
- All the cells of my body grow younger every day.
- My knees are strong to carry myself and my luggage.
- Every cell in my body vibrates with eternal youth.
- I am in my 50s and still, I am not diagnosed with any health-related problems.
- My age number will not stop me from doing crazy and exciting stuff.
- My enthusiasm for life is increasing.
- My organs are healthy and strong.
- I have decided to live a healthy life.
- I am (my age) and I 100% love and appreciate myself.
- I see a lot of positive changes in my body.
- I am starting to feel younger and younger.
- I am forever ageless.
- I live a healthy, active, and exciting life.
- I do not feel weak and meek at this age also.
- I am in the best mode of my age and life.
- When I look in the mirror I see a beautiful woman staring back.
- My thoughts and beliefs keep me looking eternally young.
- Those who think they can beat me in sports because of my age are foolish.
- Every cell in my body is replenishing, repairing, and replacing according to the perfection of my original DNA blueprint.
- My body de-ages with every positive action I take.
- I am beautiful, happy, and confident.
- My senses are getting stronger with the passing days.
- I feel better today than I did when I was a teenager.
- The more positive I am the more beautiful I become.
- My body is fit, toned, and in shape.
- I look amazing for my age.
- My eyes are bright and clear.
- I intend to remain youthful and vibrant every day of my life.
- Every day I look and feel younger than the day before.
- I will be someone who maintains amazing health into old age.
- I am free of old-age health issues as well.
- I am a sexy Goddess.
- I look many years younger than I actually am.
- People find me attractive even in my 50s.
- I am healthy, ageless, and vibrant.
- I am increasingly young and healthy in every way, with every day, dramatically.
- I visualize myself at my perfect age.
- My hearing abilities are also fine, unlike other people of my age.
- I dissolve all obstacles to having complete self-confidence.
- I am making choices with my diet, exercise, sleep, self-care, and beliefs that create a positive aging experience.
- I maintain a youthful appearance by constantly seeking joy in every new day.
- My body looks and feels younger every day.
- The secret to eternal youth lies within me.
- Exercising daily is keeping me fit and healthy.
- My mind keeps me fresh and active all day.
- Eternal youth courses through every cell in my body.
- I am naturally healthy.
Browse made-for-you Encouragement Cards now!
Only $4 for each set
- I am ageless.
- I am letting myself go through reforms and changes.
- I am glowing.
- I am youthfulness, strength, vitality.
- Being beautiful comes easy to me.
- Growing older is always going to happen, I am grateful that I can choose to create how I age.
- I have made it all this by remaining fit and healthy.
- I am strong and powerful.
- I am blessed with my natural beauty.
- I do not let stress look on my face.
- Each day I grow younger and healthier.
- Everything I do, I do with youthful enthusiasm.
- My enthusiasm for life is strong.
- I am a mature person, but at times I behave like a kid.
- I expect to feel good physically.
- I wake up every morning one day younger than yesterday.
- I look flawlessly young in every attire.
- I am the healthiest I’ve ever been.
- I will be a hell of a lot sexier than I was in my 20s.
- I have reversed the aging process through my positive beliefs and actions.
- My kids learn from me how to be healthy and fit.
- I look 20 years younger than my age.
- I am beautiful in body, mind, and spirit.
- I am happy and content with myself.
- I plan to really enjoy my 100th birthday.
- My joints feel strong and healthy.
- My true beauty shines from the inside out.
- I can teach people how to remain fit and healthy.
- I have acute hearing.
- I am the kind of person who gets healthier with age.
- I am creating new and healthy beliefs and perceptions about aging.
- My life is not dependent on the age number, is it?
- I am longevity.
- My mind is in top shape.
- I enjoy attracting the opposite sex.
- Each passing days make me a better and more energetic human.
- I am an ageless being.
- I radiate youth and vivacity in all that I do.
- I feel like I have not lost even an atom of my youthful beauty and age.
- I am young and energetic even at (insert your age).
- I have beautiful eyes that shine.
- Few things do not change with time.
- Every day I look at the mirror and feel like praising myself.
- I look sexy even with my wrinkles and dark circles.
- My body feels young and looks even younger
- I consume a variety of fruits and vegetables to stay healthy and age well.
- I never fail to amuse people with the kind of strength I have at this age.
- I love my youthful appearance.
- I am de-aging my life by the positive actions I take.
- I am a wholesome person who is not letting a number age herself.
Our First Book:
The Art Of Reinventing Yourself
Get yours for only $9.90 right now!
- I am becoming more and more youthful every day.
- I feel young and strong every day.
- My abilities cannot be understood by my age number.
- My goal is to celebrate my 99th birthday on my feet.
- I have youthful skin.
- Every day I am growing younger and younger.
- People see me as someone with amazing health.
- I absorb positivity from my surrounding.
- My heart is still young so is my body.
- I am doing a great job.
- I have a perfect body.
- I enjoy life and have a sense of inner peace.
- I have significantly decreased my biological age by adopting a healthier lifestyle.
- I feel young every day.
- My body is a beautiful temple.
- Through the power of my thought and belief, I have reversed the aging process.
- I see myself growing younger every day.
- I am full of youthful energy.
- All the cells in my body are returning to their perfect original blueprint.
- I do not look like a hag.
- I am way better than today’s teenagers.
- I am full of vitality and health and others enjoy being around me.
- Every day my body is filled with incredible youth and vitality.
- I am young.
- I am a beautiful woman.
- I am full of radiant health and youthful energy.
- My mirror only reflects the youthful vision I hold in my mind.
- I am blessed to get a body that does not age.
- I am youthfulness.
- I am confident in the way I look.
- I like being called a young woman.
- My facial muscles are firm and plump.
- I wake up daily and I feel like I have got a fresh start in my life.
- I do not want to regret it because I am aging.
- I am a cool-minded man breaking the convention that people lose control after the 60s.
- The cells in my body grow younger and younger every day.
- My youthful spirit is reflected in the mirror each day.
- I am growing stronger and stronger.
- I do not suffer from old age fatigue.
- My belief in my soul’s eternity is reflected in how I look and feel.
- My mind is becoming stronger.
- I do not call for other young people to lift my baggage.
- I look, think, and feel youthful at all times.
- For me, aging has just brought merits.
- I am comfortable in my own skin and I exude confidence.
- I have a youthful mindset.
- My bones and veins feel like I am in my 20s.
- I welcome eternal youth into my life.
- I have the youthful exuberance of a child.
- The fine lines on my face are getting fainter and fainter.
- My body de-ages while I sleep.
- My body is de-aging every minute of every day.
- I am setting goals on how to remain young in the 50s.
- My age is helping me live a fun and more exciting life.
- I do not cough like hags.
- I am determined to remain fit.
- Even today I can do 100 pushups easily.
- I am not scared of my old age days.
- My body is healthy and strong.
- I have the strength as before.
- I am becoming healthier with age.
- I never felt like I am aging.
- My healthy eating habits support my desire to remain young and vital.
- I will take care of my body.
- I cannot age with the passing days.
- Today I bless my being with infinite youth.
- I am fun.
- I am getting more flawlessly beautiful.
- I have 100% powerful vision.
- If this is aging then it is fun.
- I feel healthier and younger than I ever have before.
- I can still try new and exciting things.
- I have the energy and enthusiasm of a child.
- In spirit I have eternal youth, so I let my spirit shine through every day.
- The universe provides me with the secret to eternal youth.
- I do not want to pause.
- I am fit and fine.
- My youth is renewed like the eagles.
- I love how I look the older I get.
- My body is naturally strong and vibrant.
- My bones are not weak neither am I.
- I plan to live a long and vibrant life.
- I keep my mind youthful by making sure I take time each day to play.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic.
- My life is dynamic and fun.
- It is fun to age nowadays.
- I am as healthy as a teenager.
- My skin is radiant and wrinkle-free.
- I produce enough collagen to keep my skin young and healthy.
- I am free to create my own aging experience different from my parents.
- I am healthy and strong.
- I will change the concept of aging.
- My mind is becoming sharper with age.
- The cells of my body regenerate in a healthy, youthful way.
- I know that I am only as old as I think and feel.
- No one can dominate me.
- I have perfect 20/20 vision. Every day in every way my eyesight is getting better and better.
- I have a great sense of style and it shows in what I wear and how I present myself.
- Men find it easy to approach me.
- I maintain a healthy and decent lifestyle.
- I will keep my mind and body fit and healthy.
- I am fully conscious that I am no longer a teenager but I feel even more powerful and young at this age.
- My skin glows differently now.
- The secret to eternal youth is mine for the taking.
- I feel pretty and sexy.
- I love looking younger than my age
- With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater youth into my life.
- I guess aging is working another way round for me.
- I have a naturally high energy level.
- I just have positive sides to aging.
- I feel young.
- I am so amazingly youthful, that I am literally becoming physically more youthful with every hour of every day.
- I can learn new things to broaden and strengthen my mind and abilities.
- I will never let my age underestimate my willpower.
- I will forever remain young.
- I am still attractive to the other sex.
- The cells of my skin continue to regenerate and renew just as they did in my youth.
- I do not look like I am a mother of all grown-up kids.
- I have a healthy and positive attitude that glows through my smile.
- I have not given up on my young life.
- My body functions smoothly even in my 70s.
- People constantly remark on how young I look.
- I look younger and healthier every day.
- I always receive compliments on how young I look.
- I cherish the beauty of youth and I love to share it with those who want it.
- I radiate energy and youthfulness.
- I will maintain vibrant health.
- I still consider myself young and powerful.
- My body rejuvenates itself every minute of every day.
- Every morning I awake one day younger than the day before.
- My eyesight is good even in the 60s.
- I am not an old lad struggling to keep my back straight.
- My eyesight is naturally strong and healthy.
- Each day I feel younger and more alive.
- I am not giving up on the age number.
- I am grateful for my white and healthy teeth.
- My body is sexy and gorgeous.
- I am full of energy and vitality.
- I will not let the glam go from my face.
- I do not need to depend on any other for physical help or financial help.
- I choose to laugh and enjoy life because it’s what truly makes me beautiful.
- I will be a fabulous, fun, and energetic grandma.
- I am forever young and fresh.
- I look and feel forever young, ageless, and vibrant.
- My immune system is strong and vibrant.
- My hormone levels are balanced.
- I can give a tough competition to the younger generation in the hurdle race.
- Every day in every way I am growing younger looking.
- I feel young and full of vitality.
- People are learning from me how to be fabulous in the 60s.
- I feel like I can do much more now than when in my younger days.
- I am young at heart.
- I can easily beat youngsters in sports.
- I am high on life and it shows.
- I love having a youthful appearance.
- I feel like I am an updated version of my younger self.
- I plan to be young and sexy at this age.
- My skin glows with youthful radiance.
- If aging means being hot and sexy with experiences, then yes, I am aging.
- Every part of my body is growing younger and healthier.
- Every morning when I look in the mirror, I see a younger, more attractive me.
- My mind is healthy and active.
- I have significantly decreased my biological age by adopting a more positive outlook on life.
- I am financially setting myself up for success as I age.
- I am feminine and full of grace.
- I am aging positively.
- I am not surrendering myself to age.
- My positive mental attitude makes me look years younger than I am.
What Affirmations to Read Next?