146 Wednesday Affirmations For Mid Week Booster
Let us welcome the middle of the work week with positive Wednesday affirmations! This is a part of a series of daily positive affirmations that I hope will give you motivation, inspiration, and the energy to go about achieving and crushing your goals!
In this post, you will find a list of the best Wednesday affirmations, some specific, some more general, but all designed to lift your mood and help you get through the day happily.
Check out the positive affirmations for the other days of the week too:
- 306 Monday Affirmations To Start The Week Right
- 149 Positive Tuesday Affirmations For A Perk Me Up
- 200 Positive Thursday Affirmations To Power Up Your Day
- 190 Friday Affirmations To Close Off An Awesome Week
- 184 Beautiful Saturday Affirmations To Relax And Unwind
- 165 Positive Sunday Affirmations For Self Love And Care
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
Why are Wednesdays so awesome?
For the longest time, Wednesday has been called “hump day”, representing the hump we all need to get through the work week and coast into the weekend.
Go on, wish your colleagues Happy Hump Day! And when they ask you why, here are 7 reasons why Wednesdays are so awesome and worth getting excited about:
- Wednesdays are the best day of the week to book air tickets. This is the time when flights are cheapest, so don’t forget to check out the prices today. You might just find that ultra low fare to your dream destination. #travelaffirmations
- Been slacking off at work? Wednesdays are widely known to be the day when people are the most productive. If you have something important to deal with, this is a good day to turn on your turbo engines and get it done.
- Guess what? Wednesdays are also great for finding love. Now that the weekend is nearing and the Monday blues are over, people tend to be more relaxed and dates fare well this day.
- Wanna catch the latest movies but don’t like crowds? Wednesdays in theatres are often the most empty since everyone is caught up with work or out dating after work. You might find that you having the entire theatre all to yourself!
How to use affirmations effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
List Of The Best Wednesday Affirmations
We all need that extra bit of push to get going sometimes. In the following section, you will find over 100 positive Wednesday affirmations that you can use to psych yourself up for that mid week boost and head down the finishing stretch.
An affirmation or two recited throughout this day can keep you focused on what you want to achieve, or simply put your in the best cheerful mood.
Be sure to check out the affirmations for the other days of the week too which you can use interchangeably too.
Download a copy of your own affirmations worksheet to guide you along too.
Wednesday Work Affirmations
Wellness Wednesday Affirmations
Wednesday Morning Affirmations
Wednesday Night Affirmations
Wednesday Affirmations For Love
Positive Wednesday Affirmations
- I am following a very abundant lifestyle.
- I am not defined my by past; I am driven by my future.
- I am attracting the correct resources that shall help me achieve my calling.
- I feel joy and abundance in my life and a tremendous sense of happiness.
- I am supercharged to get myself at work this Wednesday.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
- While the competition is busy “getting over the hump,” I am busy closing business!
- All the right and correct circumstances are making their way towards me.
- I am going to prepare hard for this Wednesday so that I can reap the benefits on Thursday.
- Today I will be full of ideas.
- I am attracting abundant health and wealth.
- I am optimistic because today is a new day.
- I am trying to avoid the mid-week lull and am supercharged even on this Wednesday.
- I am working hard to become one of the best versions of myself.
- I am a humble human being.
- I decide to recenter my life today and stay focused the entire week.
- I am sure that more is about to come my way this Wednesday.
- I am all hyped up for the week.
- I am loved and worthy.
- I am beginning to learn about my capabilities with each passing day.
- This Wednesday will help me find the love of my life.
- I am charming and confident.
- I am going to get closer to my dreams today.
- Today is the center of my week and my opportunity to refocus and recenter myself.
- I am so mesmerized by the beauty of nature.
- Some miracle will touch my life this Wednesday.
- My good health comes from love and appreciation.
- The success of my week depends on the work I do this Wednesday.
- I deserved to be loved each day.
- I am confident that I shall make the most out of my day.
- I always see the good thing in others.
- I receive love from others because I love myself the most.
- I am investing in my health because I know I am worth it.
- When others are dead and dull in the middle of the week, I am all energetic and happy.
- I am just halfway through the goals I had planned for this week. Wednesday is great.
- Success and abundance are my birthright.
- I am not pushed by my problems; I am led by my dreams.
- I permit myself to be cheerful and happy this Wednesday.
- Wednesday is MY day! While others are getting over the hump, I’m climbing to my dreams!
- I desire more happiness which is coming my way.
- While people are struggling, I shall get closer to my dreams on Wednesday.
- I am independent and self-sufficient.
- I am contented and satisfied.
- My life is satisfying and I happy, I feel satisfaction for what I’ve achieved in life.
- I have the enough that I need to lead a great life.
- The career that I have chosen is meant to find my calling.
- I use obstacles to motivate me to learn and grow.
- I am going to enrol in a volunteer service today.
- I am peaceful and whole.
- Wednesday is the day full of wonders.
Discover The Best Courses To Improve Yourself
Try Out Courses Like These for Free on Skillshare:
- Designing The Life You Want: 4 Exercises for Clarity and Motivation
- How to be Happier – Stoicism Masterclass
- The Ultimate Self-Care Playbook: Discover & Nurture Your Centered Self
- Reach Your Goals: 7 Personal Development Exercises to Build a Life You Love
- Wednesday is just my day, mark it!
- I am happy with myself, my life and I am proud of what I have accomplished.
- I am mentally and emotionally strong. I feel happiness everyday.
- I shall cherish this beautiful day with my near and dear ones.
- I am a living, breathing example of motivation.
- I shall overcome all the pain and miseries today.
- I am here for a reason and I am going to strive towards it faster.
- I am so lucky that I get to meet my friends over lunch this Wednesday.
- I am super thrilled to achieve my goals.
- I feel refreshed and happy to wake up and get my work doing.
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- This day is going to be the most important day of my career.
- I am attracting wealth and prosperity.
- I shall make people fall in love with themselves this Wednesday.
- I am worthy of success and wealth.
- Wednesday makes me the most cheerful person.
- I am comfortable in my own skin.
- Wednesday is going to be the day I come across the opportunity I have been waiting for so long.
- I am super-charging my mind, my heart, and my body for a successful and happy Wednesday.
- I am held and supported by those who love me.
- I am filled with focus.
- I am in connection with the Universe today.
- I am going to stay persistent throughout the day.
- I am intelligent and focused.
- Each and every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
- This Wednesday the Universe has sent me to the right direction to achieve the right thing.
- I shall inspire people to change their lives today.
- I deserved to be appreciated today.
- I am happy that I shall get all the important work done this Wednesday.
- I shall learn new lessons from all my mistakes today.
- Wednesday is MY day! I avoid the midweek lull and keep pushing toward my dreams!
- I am manifesting success and freedom.
- I am getting healthier every day.
- Today is a phenomenal day.
- I wake up motivated.
- I have all the things that I need to be happy today.
- I inhale confidence.
- I shall earn a lot of money today.
- I feel more grateful each day.
- I am more than my circumstances dictate.
- I am going to remain productive throughout this Wednesday.
- I am so thankful for this wonderful day.
- I shall be appreciated for my hard work on Wednesday.
- I know that I am enough and I shall always be.
- I am happy in the now.
- I will manifest new business opportunities today.
- I am good and getting better.
- This Wednesday I shall discover my full potential.
- I am turning DOWN the volume of negativity in my life, while simultaneously turning UP the volume of positivity.
- I shall help people smile more today.
- I am growing and I am going at my own pace.
- I am proof enough of who I am and what I deserve.
- I am happy that I am going to meet some amazing people today.
- I chose to be at peace with other today.
- I am ready to take over my career on this beautiful Wednesday.
- Every hurdle that I shall overcome today are meant for my growth.
- I am having a positive and inspiring impact on the people I come into contact with.
- What a wonderful Wednesday morning!
- I shall break my own records this Wednesday.
- Wednesday rocks! Today I am half way to this week’s goals!
- I shall motivate people to rediscover themselves today.
- Today will be a productive day.
- I am a complete person and my happiness does not depend on people.
- I am open to healing.
- I am attracting great opportunities.
- Wednesday is go time! I’m ready to finish this week strong!
- I deserve to be loved wholeheartedly.
- Success is all around me.
- My life is fulfilling for me and I feel really happy with my life.
- I am extremely happy that I am getting closer to my dream life each day.
- There are numerous possibilities which are opening themselves in front of me this Wednesday.
- I am so cheerful to have such a great Wednesday morning.
- I am thriving and I shall make my dreams come true.
- Wednesday is the day I overcome all my adversities.
- I am cherished and lovable.
- I am living with abundance.
- I stay motivated and focused.
- I am in awe with the abundance that is coming my way.
- I am excited about the success I shall achieve in my work this Wednesday.
- I am in charge of how I feel and I choose to feel happy.
- I am going to appreciate people for their perseverance today.
- I am inspiring people through my work.
- I can be whatever I want to be.
- I am the master of my goodwill.
- I am listening and open to the messages the universe has to offer today.
- I am super excited about the new day.
- I’m rising above the thoughts that are trying to make me angry or afraid.
- I am only three days away from the weekend.
- I am a success magnet.
- I shall help people find their happiness today.
- I chose to show gratitude to everyone that I meet today.
- The hard work that I put in today will reflect tomorrow.
- The miracle that I have been waiting for all this time is going to come my way on Wednesday.
- I am happy to face all the challenges that shall come my way.
- I am moving towards financial freedom.
- I am beautiful, powerful and strong.
Our First Book:
The Art Of Reinventing Yourself
Get yours for only $12 right now!
What Affirmations to Read Next?