149 Positive Tuesday Affirmations For A Perk Me Up
This is part of the daily affirmations series that I am creating. It contains positive affirmations that you can refer to each day of the week, and in this post, you will find a list of the best Tuesday affirmations to help you stay motivated and inspired as you take on the second day of the week!
Some of the affirmations are more specific than the rest, while the other affirmations are more general in which you can tweak to suit your particular situation.
If you need that bit of energy boost or mental perk me up, this is a great place to start!
Check out the positive affirmations for the other days of the week too:
- 306 Monday Affirmations To Start The Week Right
- 146 Wednesday Affirmations For Mid Week Booster
- 200 Positive Thursday Affirmations To Power Up Your Day
- 190 Friday Affirmations To Close Off An Awesome Week
- 184 Beautiful Saturday Affirmations To Relax And Unwind
- 165 Positive Sunday Affirmations For Self Love And Care
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
Reasons To Love Tuesdays More
Now that you have gotten through the first day of the week, how are you feeling? There are 4 more days to the weekend, and during this time, what do you wish to achieve?
Was there something you hesitated on doing last week that you can get started now?
Did you not have time to finish a project that was due previously?
Although you might still feel a bit lethargic from yesterday’s blues, Tuesdays are a good time to really crank up the energy levels as you surge through the week with amazing productivity.
Starting your Tuesday mornings with these positive affirmations is a surefire way to get you up and ready to tackle what the world has in store for you!
And before you start, here are 6 amazing things that seems to go swimmingly well on Tuesdays:
- Safe driving – statistics show that accidents happen the least on Tuesdays
- Great day to eat healthy – after binge eating and drinking over the weekend, you might not have the impetus to change on Monday, which makes Tuesdays the best day to consume better quality food
- Hitting the gym – similarly, Tuesdays are great for you to work out and burn off the extra calories from the last few days
- Having a baby – according to statistics, Tuesday is the day that sees the highest number of child births.
So much awesomeness! Is this the most underrated day of the week or what?
How to use affirmations?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, or speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards that is designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take it everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see results.
List Of The Best Tuesday Affirmations
Make use of the following list to identify you favorite affirmations, those that appeals and resonates the most with you. Although this post is about Tuesday affirmations, you can use them interchangeably with affirmations from other posts in the series too.
You may also consider downloading your own affirmations worksheet below to help you out. I find that putting pen to paper works really well for me.
Tuesday morning affirmations
Powerful Tuesday Affirmations
Tuesday positive affirmations
Tuesday work affirmations
Tuesday affirmations to start the day right
Positive affirmations for Tuesdays
- I’m grateful to be alive!
- I make great decisions.
- My success brings happiness both to me and those close to me.
- My body is beautiful exactly as it is.
- I believe in myself.
- I wake up every day and I think, ‘I’m breathing! It’s a good day.
- I am grateful for my imagination, creativity, and all the great ideas I come up with.
- Every day, in every way, things are getting better and better for me and my family.
- I matter, no matter what.
- I am grateful for my life.
- Tuesday is MY day! When Monday stumbles Tuesday is my chance to start again!
- I begin the day with peace and gratitude.
- Today is a new day, and I can do whatever I want with it.
- I will not compare myself to others.
- What other people think of me does not make me who I am.
- This is the only Tuesday I get this week and I intend to make the most of it!
- I affirm and encourage others, as I do myself.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am capable of balancing ease and effort in my life.
- Today is going to be an amazing day because it’s full of possibilities.
- I trust my inner wisdom.
- I focus on what I can change and let go of everything else.
- I am a good person.
- My body deserves love and care from myself.
- I alone hold the truth of who I am.
- I am putting my stamp on this Tuesday. Big things are brewing for me today!
- All of the hard work that I do will eventually pay off.
- Asking for help is a sign of self-respect and self-awareness.
- I am starting my day with a good mood and inspiring thoughts.
- I am a healthy and happy person.
- I am filled with gratitude for another day.
- I am peaceful, and at ease.
- I am grateful for my ability to learn and improve.
- I am surrounded by positive and loving people.
- I love and accept myself.
- Tuesday is MY day! It’s my day to capitalize on Monday’s momentum and I DO!
- I am creative.
- I deserve to have my needs met.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- Every single thing that happens in my life has been leading me towards something better.
- I deserve to be happy today.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I am loved.
- I am content and free from pain.
- I know each day is a blessing and a gift.
- I am grateful and fully appreciating of all the love and abundance in my life.
- I am strong and healthy.
- I am whole and complete.
- Tuesdays are my day! I am move forward while my competition recovers from the negative Monday they created in their minds.
- I now have everything I need to be successful – all of my needs have been met.
- I am in charge of how I feel and I choose happiness.
- My future is bright.
- I am grateful for having a sense of purpose and meaning.
- It’s okay to make mistakes, it’s how we learn and grow.
- My Tuesday is filled with joy & abundance.
- My life is going in the right direction.
- Today is a new day and each new day presents a fresh start.
- I am enough just like I am.
- I open my mind to everything life has to offer.
- I choose to focus on the positive.
- I am beautiful on the inside and out.
- I am focused, excited, energized and determined.
- I send love to each organ, bone, and muscle in my body.
- Today will be a great and productive day.
- I have more than enough time, energy, and resources to get through this day.
- Everything comes to me at the perfect time.
- There are no mistakes in life, just feedback.
- Today is a new day!
- I am loved and deserve love just the way I am.
- I am healthy and happy.
- My body is worthy of love and healthy choices.
- When I share my feelings, people are supportive of what I have to say.
- Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.
- I am determined and will never give up.
- I release all negative feelings about money.
- Life is a beautiful gift.
- Abundance flows through my day; an abundance of love, happiness and positive energy.
- I accept all my feelings without judgment.
- Every decision I make is supported by my whole and inarguable experience.
- I am strong enough to handle anything life throws my way.
- Today is filled with opportunity.
- On this Tuesday when I wake up, I feel gratitude for another wonderful opportunity.
- I have the power within me to make a difference in this world.
- I am grateful for all the experiences that make me who I am.
- All things are possible for me because I believe in myself.
- I welcome abundance into my life.
- I am a happiness magnet.
- I will finish my tasks with joy today.
- I am strong and powerful.
- I am allowed to feel good.
- I am complete as I am, others simply support me.
- I’m smart and capable.
- I am open and receptive to healing energy.
- I will greet this day with patience.
- I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining health.
- There’s nothing that can stop me from achieving my goals today!
- I feel empowered, in control, and confident.
- I forgive myself for any mistakes that I made yesterday.
- I am ready to experience this day with joy.
- My Tuesday is a new opportunity to start over again.
- Tuesday represents second chances and today I make the most of my second chances!
- I deserve the best in life.
- I am feeling healthy and strong today.
- Tuesday is MY day! I keep the momentum going after a stellar Monday!
- My thoughts and feelings are valid.
- My Tuesday offers a new beginning overflowing with possibility and opportunity.
- I am strong.
- I can do anything that I set my mind to.
- I am allowed to ask for what I want and what I need.
- Today, I greet the day with fresh eyes and new ideas.
- Tuesday is my favorite day.
- My life is filled with love, peace, and joy.
- I’m ready to face the challenges of the day.
- I am always doing my best.
- I love myself just as much as others love me.
- Today, there is no past, there is no future; there is only this moment.
- My thoughts are powerful and can change my life.
- Opportunities are all around me.
- Good energy is flowing through me.
- My future is full of endless possibilities.
- I feel calmer and more at peace with each exhale.
- My body is a vessel of wellness.
- I am grateful for my resilience and strength.
- I choose to fill myself with positive energy.
- I am exactly where I need to be now.
- Today I focus on what makes me feel good.
- Changing my mind is a strength, not a weakness.
- Today, my world is beautiful because it’s mine to create.
- In this Now, I give myself permission to release toxicity from every level of my energy field.
- I accept myself as I am.
- I am surrounded by people who love me unconditionally.
- It doesn’t matter who said what about me – they’re not the ones living my life.
- Tuesday is MY day! I keep Monday’s momentum going and set myself up for an awesome week!
- I am grateful for the kind and loving people in my life.
- This day is filled with possibilities and potential.
- I am doing the work that works for me.
- I thank my body through exercise and healthy choices.
- Today, I choose to be happy.
- Today is going to be an amazing day.
- I will go through my day with an open heart and an open mind.
- I am grateful for the challenges that help me grow.
- When one door closes another opens.
- I take things one step at a time.
- I’m thankful to be alive today.
- The Universe supports me unconditionally.
- This abundance, this positive energy allows me to step into my day, into my work, into my mission, into every word and action.
- I accept myself.
- I feel financially secure and at peace.
- Everything will work out just fine in the end.
Take Affirmations Everywhere You Go!
Check out our very own printable affirmation cards designed just for you.
It contains 30 Daily Positive Affirmation Cards which you can bring everywhere for your convenience!
Included bonus: 4 Powerful Positive Affirmation Posters which you can print and hang anywhere!
* takes you to a checkout page hosted by PayHip, an ecommerce platform
What Affirmations To Read Next: