Get a copy of our Life-Changing book: The Art of Reinventing Yourself
306 Monday Affirmations To Start The Week Right
Today we begin a series of affirmations for each day of the week. They are meant to be positive affirmations to perk you up and motivate you as you get through your daily lives, and we start with Monday affirmations.
Some are more specific while others are more general positivity statements that you can incorporate into your usual routine. There’s surely something that will suit you.
So all of you out there dealing with Monday blues, read on to get motivated, energized, and inspired to make this your best day yet.
As my favorite one goes, “Inhale the good shit. Exhale the bullshit.”
Check out positive affirmations for other days of the week:
- 149 Positive Tuesday Affirmations For A Perk Me Up
- 146 Wednesday Affirmations For Mid Week Booster
- 200 Positive Thursday Affirmations To Power Up Your Day
- 190 Friday Affirmations To Close Off An Awesome Week
- 184 Beautiful Saturday Affirmations To Relax And Unwind
- 165 Positive Sunday Affirmations For Self Love And Care
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
Do you dislike Mondays?
So it’s Monday again. The official sign that the weekend is over. When the alarm clock goes off it almost seems like you’re in the middle of a death metal concert. The dread sets in. But does it have to be this way?
Look at it this way. If you decide to start off the week with such negative thoughts, what will the rest of the week look like? Some might say it’s going to get better, but I’m thinking, why can’t we make each day the best instead?
First of all, we are alive and well. We should be counting our blessings.
Secondly, it gives us a chance to reset and go after those things that we did not manage to achieve the previous week. Mondays also mean that I have the weekend to look forward to after a few days of good old-fashioned hard work.
I do love the song Manic Monday by the Bangles, but I stick to enjoying the music and not so much the lyrics!
Browse made-for-you Encouragement Cards now!
Only $4 for each set
How to start loving Mondays
I totally get it. After such a wonderful weekend, it sucks to get up early and prepare for work. The birds outside seem to sing extra loud today as if to get your attention. Or are they actually? I digress.
Think about this. Monday accounts for 14.28% of your week, just like any other day, so why not give it some love too? It can be quite difficult, especially when you’re still nursing that nasty hangover or when your colleagues start bitching about how their Mondays suck.
But, a small mindset shift can make things a lot better for you, and who knows, you might just become the positivity beacon that others needed too.
Try out the following tips to see if it works for you.
1. Set Up to Wake up
I always think it is important to wake up well, and what I mean by that is to be up in a positive environment. Instead of a loud alarm bell, why not switch to your favorite soft music to nudge you out of bed?
Here are some other things you can do to make your getting up a more positive experience:
- Soundproof your room so that you can wake up peaceful
- Look at your partner’s face the moment you open your eyes
- Place your favorite affirmation card on your bedside
- Declutter your bedroom so that it is clean, tidy, and comfortable
- Use the Headspace app that delivers inspiring stories and mini-meditations to help you start your day right
2. Start a new routine for Mondays
Rather than doing what you have been doing your entire life on Mondays, i.e dragging yourself out of bed and zombie your way to work, why not add some colors to it?
You can start a tradition in your family where you eat a special homemade meal together, visit a cool new cafe on Mondays with your colleagues, or have a movie and trivia night with friends after work.
For me, I give myself a special treat at the end of the day on Mondays.
Anything that breaks the usual and boring routine that you have had for years.
Trust me, the people around you will thank you for it.
3. Practice positive affirmations
As you might already know, I am a big proponent of using affirmations in my life. They remind me to be grounded, to have gratitude, and have a positive outlook on life.
It has led to many benefits both professionally and at home, not to mention an improvement in my overall mindset.
At first, it might be hard to stick to it or remember doing it, but once you get into the groove and see some benefits, I can assure you that it will become second nature.
You might even feel weird if you don’t recite them for a day!
How to Use Affirmations Effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
List Of The Best Monday Positive Affirmations
As you start to practice affirmations, your brain begins to understand what you are trying to do and your actions will naturally match what you’re thinking.
Want to be better at something? You automatically research deeper and learn more about the subject.
It’s really no secret or magic. It’s just developing the right mindset, forming new habits, and creating a lifestyle that supports your goals.
If you have found your way here, it means you are ready to start. Don’t procrastinate and have any hesitations. I challenge you to try them out before saying no.
Bettering yourself starts with a yes, and let your yes begin today!
Check out the list of Monday affirmations below and just pick out a few to recite during the course of the day. During your commute, breaks, or when you’re stuck with something.
You can also download your one-page worksheet to help you out!
Affirmation for the Week
Funny Monday Affirmations To Release Stress
Happy Monday Affirmations To Start A Productive Week
Monday Affirmations For Work
Monday Morning Affirmation Quotes For A Good Day
New Week Affirmations
Positive Affirmations for Monday
Positive Affirmations to Start The Week
Positive Monday Affirmations
Positive Monday Morning Affirmations
Weekly Positive Affirmations
- I am growing and improving every day.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I have lots of energy for this week’s projects.
- This week is filled with limitless potential.
- I feel good about the path I’m on and the life I’m creating for myself.
- I can never fail, for everything that happens contributes to me being better.
- I am open to all the countless possibilities that are there for me.
- I do not need Monday motivations, I am already motivated.
- I courageously walk through every door of opportunity.
- My behavior changes as per the days of the week.
- I have the power to change my story.
- I will not follow what others have to say about Mondays- for me it is the best day.
- I am cute and people will notice me.
- I am strong.
- I am exactly where I need to be right now.
- Monday mornings are the best time of my week.
- I am at peace.
- Had there been no Monday, none would be successful.
- I love and accept myself for exactly the person I am right now.
- I have the freedom to believe big about Mondays.
- This week, I pledge to live a happy, healthy, fulfilling life.
- As the sun rises, so does my energy.
- I am happy to go to work.
- Today will be a perfect day.
- I believe in the good things coming.
- Today I’m doing my best to achieve amazing success tomorrow.
- I find love and positive energy everywhere I go.
- Awesome things will happen today if I choose not to be a miserable cow.
- I allow my best side out on Monday.
- Monday is a new day to do new things.
- This Monday is filled with limitless potential and so am I.
- I am inclined to be the best in my life and profession like Monday.
- My mind is free of resistance and open to all possibilities.
- I have separate spaces for Mondays in my life.
- I am confident, courageous, and thriving.
- My heart fills with gratitude that I have a job.
- I am always headed in the right direction.
- I am performing my best to build this day more and more productive.
- This week is going to be a great one.
- I channel creative energy from inside me into my creative projects and inspire others.
- My life is full of possibilities.
- Today is a miracle.
- I am beautiful, strong, and powerful.
- Good things are happening all around me.
- I am ready and willing to receive all of the miracles and magic coming my way.
- I derive fun by being useful.
- I say no to procrastination today ’cause I know what I want and am ready to go get it.
- Every little step I take makes a big difference.
- My mood is always good on Monday.
- I am grateful to wake up healthy and beautiful today.
- I am a powerful force for good in this world.
- Monday makes me happy.
- I am going to accomplish all my weekly goals.
- I will always be at my best at the onset of the week.
- I do not have any complaints from Mondays.
- My ambition is high for life and so I need to have my Monday routine tight and productive.
- I feel peaceful and relaxed knowing I am exactly where I am meant to be.
- To make my weekends fun and enjoyable it is important for me to keep dwelling on Monday.
- I want to work and give my best on Mondays.
- I live every day intentionally and with great meaning.
- I am becoming better every day.
- I have all that I need to make today a great day.
- Sunday hits differently when I work on Monday.
- I start my week by being productive on the first day.
- The only day that helps me to be the best in myself is Monday.
- I feel good working and achieving my dreams.
- I love Mondays.
- Hello, Monday. I’m gonna have a ridiculously amazing day today. Period.
- My future is bright because every morning is another chance for me to make things right.
- I feel glad and proud to be efficient.
- I am a passionate woman.
- I have the knowledge to make smart decisions for myself.
- I will not compare my life with that of a stranger, family member, or friend.
- I have agreed to do big quirks in life and for that, I crave more Mondays.
- I am extraordinarily capable of achieving everything I dream of and more.
- I remind myself of how far I’ve come, and I believe that I can still go the distance.
- I am capable of great things.
- I am equipped with all the tools I need to succeed.
- I am dedicated to working harder on Mondays.
- Mondays are my best day of the week.
- I am ready for a wonderful day.
- I choose to see the positive aspects of today.
- Giving what I can do is the best thing in life.
- I choose to fill myself with positive energy.
- I wake up today feeling strong, confident, and empowered.
- I have some good ideas to implement this week.
- Mondays are fruitful for me.
- I do not need to be lenient and chilled on Monday.
- Finally, it’s a Monday morning, I can’t wait to work on my goals today.
- I am alert, focused, and productive today.
- I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I am going to be today.
- I’m so thankful for a new start and a new week.
- I am eager to unfold new ways of joy today.
- Monday is a new day to take on new challenges.
- I inhale positive energy and exhale my fears.
- Every week, in every way, I’m getting better and better.
- I embrace the fresh starts and new beginnings that Monday offers.
- I am constantly growing and evolving into a better person.
- This is gonna be a very happy Monday and it will set the mood for my whole week.
- I start Monday on high frequency and attract good vibes.
- Why should I see Monday as not a very good day when I am productive on Monday?
- In the end, only your abilities to do good count.
- I see Monday as a chance to fulfill your dreams.
- I accept and love myself, and the world will, too.
- I am prepared for a hardworking week full of great achievements.
- I choose to be happy right now.
- I get motivated on Mondays.
- I am glad that I had the opportunity to do what I am good at.
- I am all a different person at the start of the week.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I should get going.
- My energy is at the top on Monday.
- Today is filled with new opportunities and experiences, and I open my heart to receive them all.
- Today is like Christmas, there at little gifts and warm joy around every corner.
- I am doing me. I am doing my best. That is all I can expect of myself.
- I am in charge of how I feel. I am choosing to be happy.
- I am strong and capable.
- Today, I am filled with gratitude and joy.
- No matter what happens, I will offer my best self today.
- Today, I am filled with patience and peace.
- I am tuned into passion, positivity, and prosperity.
- My best is yet to come, it is Sunday not Monday.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I am energetic today.
- I choose to make the most of today.
- I cannot afford to be disillusioned on Monday.
- I appreciate the start of the week that allows me a new start.
- This is gonna be a really, really good week, much better than the previous one.
- I work hard for my life and money.
- I’m glad it’s Monday again so I can have a fresh start.
- I am ready to start this week with a fresh mindset.
- I wake up today and every day feeling inspired, confident, and energized.
- I’m going to have a great day no matter what.
- Today is going to be great.
- I have plans for Mondays.
- I work hard for my job and career. I am thankful for what my job brings me.
- I am in full control of my life.
- I am present in every moment.
- I believe in myself, my talents, and my abilities.
- My thoughts are similar to those of any other lad waiting for a miracle to happen.
- I am powerful.
- Mondays will make me successful one day.
- Every tiny step I make today brings me closer to my dream life.
- I will have the best for me one day.
- Life is full of love and I find it everywhere I go.
- Nothing can bring me to feel low on this day.
- I completely acknowledge the importance of Mondays in my life.
- I achieve financial abundance without compromising my integrity.
- I am excited for the day in front of me.
- This week belongs to ME.
- I am not lazy.
- I work where I am valued and appreciated.
- I do not feel sorry for working hard on Mondays.
- I believe in myself that I’m going to make it through.
- Why can’t I enjoy my Monday?
- This Monday belongs to me.
- My mind is full of positive thoughts.
- The best thing about Monday is that people start noticing my worth.
- This Monday is already great and it can only get better from this point.
- I bring joy to my coworkers so that they may choose to bring joy to me.
- I can handle anything that comes my way.
- My inner self shouts to do better on this day.
- I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- I am healthy, happy, and secure.
- I have the appetite to become the fairest edition of me one day.
- I will not stress over things I cannot control.
- I believe in preparing the nicest of the provided chances.
- I am, and always will be, enough.
- I’m so incredibly grateful for a fresh start and a brand new week.
- Monday mornings are always fresh.
- I channel happiness and positivity from the universe.
- I’m surrounded by positive energy and positive events.
- Mondays give me a sense of fresh starts and new beginnings.
- I am willing to move out of my comfort zone and experience life in a new way.
- I am going to make the most of my day.
- Sorry but I am not sorry for making Monday my favorite day.
- I do not have to keep an alarm to wake myself up on Monday.
- I am not gullible.
- I greet the morning sun, knowing that wonderful opportunities lie ahead of me.
- Today I align myself with freedom, growth, and joy.
- Today I will take one step closer to my goals.
- I set my intention to find joy today and every day.
- I love myself.
- I am so grateful to be alive.
- I trust my capabilities.
- I am grateful for Mondays that I can get out of bed and go to work.
- I am capable and equipped to handle anything that comes my way today.
- Mondays help me to start from fresh.
- This beautiful Monday morning I’m letting myself be happy and rid of negativity.
- I am perfect the way I am and this week is gonna be exactly what I need.
- I do not want to waste my time thinking it’s Monday already.
- Not exaggerating but I am a different person On this day.
- I have everything I need within me to create a beautiful day.
- I have the power to create my own reality.
- I don’t let idiots ruin my day.
- I have different admiration for Mondays – to be honest.
- Great things are waiting for me this week.
- Why worry when Monday is at the rescue for me?
- Today I choose joy.
- Every day is a new opportunity to start over again.
- My hard work and struggles at the start of the week will be paid off one day.
- Today is my day.
- Today is a new week, full of opportunities.
- Mondays inspire me to be a hardworking and dedicated lady ever before.
- Every experience I have today perfectly supports my growth.
- Today is gonna be a productive day.
- Today is a magical gift, and I pledge to be present and live fully in each moment.
- I can do this.
- I believe in the person that I am becoming.
- I am a kind, loving, powerful force in the world.
- I choose to see the good in today.
- Monday is the best day for me.
- Today, good things will happen.
- I give myself permission to let go of all the negative thoughts and be productive today.
- I make the best and most of everything that comes my way.
- I’m determined to get healthier day by day.
- Today might not be perfect, but it will be beautiful.
- I’m excited to start this week and experience all the amazing things that life has prepared for me.
- I trust that everything is always working out for my highest good.
- If seeing Monday as a productive day is guilty- I am guilty.
- I welcome positive people and great adventures into my life.
- I am inclined to begin fresh stuff in life and Mondays help me do that.
- Today is going to be an amazing day.
- My words are kind, and in return, I hear kindness from others.
- Today, I choose faith over doubt and courage over fear.
- I get appreciation on Mondays, so how is that a bad day?
- Monday generates excitement about myself.
- Mondays give me a chance to be better than before.
- I get an opportunity to present my skills on Mondays.
- Today, I feel strong, confident, and empowered.
- My spirit and determination are on the top tier on a Monday morning.
- As I move through this day, I pledge to spread my light wherever I go.
- I am well prepared for an amazing day.
- I am passionate about Mondays.
- Today is a gift, and I embrace it with positivity.
- I will toss my hair in a bun, drink some coffee, put on some gangsta rap, and handle it
- I am ready to take on this day, let’s do it.
- Everything I do today is for a better tomorrow.
- It’s going to be a really, really good week.
- I am grateful for today.
- I will inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
- This week, I am a magnet for positive thoughts and good deeds.
- Today is an opportunity for a fresh start and a new beginning.
- This Monday morning I am full of energy to conquer my goals.
- Mondays help me be a hero of my life.
- I have dreams and Mondays help me to get one step near to them.
- Monday is my favorite day.
- I aim to hit the target of being productive, creative, and useful on Mondays.
- I choose to seek the good in every situation.
- Mondays bring attractive opportunities in my life.
- This Monday is filled with immense, boundless treasures for me to explore.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.
- Problems are opportunities in disguise.
- Every day is a new opportunity for me.
- I release all fear and welcome new beginnings.
- I wake up happy and excited every single day.
- I am thankful for all the opportunities that will unfold around me.
- String dedication to making Mondays fruitful will only bring changes in my life.
- My strength is greater than any of my struggles.
- Today, I will start fresh on my goals.
- I am now changing myself, my thinking, and my life for the better.
- Where focus goes, energy flows, so I focus on peace, success, and positivity.
- My week goes well if Monday goes well.
- I am strong and confident to deal with anything that happens today.
- I am grateful for Mondays. I have a job that brings me money and security.
- I have the power to create change.
- I follow my intuition and know that nothing is put before me that I can’t handle.
- My days are like sports races- ready, steady, and go.
- Today is a really good day.
- I do my best on Monday.
- My approach towards life and Mondays are different than the rest and I am proud of that.
- I radiate pure love, light, and positivity.
- I approach this day with joy and excitement.
- Mondays are not gloomy for me.
- I greet you today with calmness and confidence.
- This week is already an amazing week.
- I believe I possess a superpower to this day.
- My actions are intentional and they bring me closer to my goals.
- I am ready to get started achieving Monday’s goals.
- I wait for Monday.
- Today is an opportunity to have a clean slate and start something new and wonderful.
- I believe in my goals, and I will reach them.
- Ambitious people make plans for Mondays and the little less ambitious person makes plans for another day.
- I find an abundance of things to enjoy throughout the work day.
- I am going to be okay. I will do great. I am a fantastic human being.
- Mondays make me feel useful.
- I have everything I need to make today a great day.
- Who said Mondays cannot be fun?
- I love and accept myself exactly as I am right now.
- My motive is to do my best.
- It’s time for me to take control of my happiness.
- I let go of all negativity that rests in my body and mind.
- Today, I’m ready to beat my fears and work toward my dreams.
- I’m up for a productive week, and it starts this Monday.
- I always have the best on Monday.
- I love working hard to get my goals in life.
- Today, I am inspired.
- I am proud of myself and my achievements.
- I do not mourn my verdict of existing and being fruit full on Monday.
- I feel extraordinary on Mondays.
- I am not just anyone who will see Monday as a liability.
- I have everything I need to solve any challenges that arrive.
- I have everything that it takes to succeed in life and achieve my goals.
- I let go of my fears and embrace new beginnings.
- Everything I do today leads me to a better tomorrow.
- Every day is amazing like a Monday.
Our First Book:
The Art Of Reinventing Yourself
Get yours for only $9.90 right now!
- How many affirmations should I say a day? 8 burning questions answered
- How long does it take for affirmations to work? All you need to make it work
- How to write an affirmation letter for yourself?
- Tips to beat Monday blues
What Affirmations to Read Next?