Get a copy of our Life-Changing book: The Art of Reinventing Yourself
Affirmations are a powerful tool for self-improvement, but they can be confusing. How do you know what to say? Should you write your own affirmations?
Mindfulness affirmations are just like regular affirmations, but they’re specifically designed to help you focus on the present moment and center yourself.
You can use them as a way to calm down when you’re feeling anxious or stressed out, or just as a way to take stock of where you are in the moment and feel good about yourself.
In this post, I will share a list of affirmations for mindfulness as well as dive a bit into how you can incorporate them into your daily life.
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
List of The Most Effective Affirmations for Mindfulness
Affirmations To Be More Mindful Each Day
Affirmations To Be Present
Morning Mindfulness Affirmations
- I run after my dreams and prioritize my goals and needs.
- My ability is based on my thoughts. If I think I can, I can.
- I am viewing the world through the eyes of love.
- I feel triumphant when I rise above my fear.
- I am breathing energy into my body.
- I am proud of myself for seeing the value in this moment.
- I focus on my own well-being.
- I am giving my body the care that it needs.
- My life is worthy and necessary.
- I have people around me that care about my well-being.
- I give this moment my thankful attention.
- The clarity that comes from being present releases me from anxiety.
- I deserve peace and joy.
- My mind is resilient.
- I do not go through life with blinders, and I see those around me.
- At this moment, I feel thankful for my purpose in life.
- All my potential exists at this moment.
- In this moment, I am safe.
- I release all resistance to the past and move into the present moment.
- I enjoy giving my undivided attention.
- I am here in the present moment.
- I am grateful for what I am able to do right now. (read next: Stoic Affirmations)
- I exist in this moment right now.
- I can do what needs to be done.
- I can handle the difficulties I face.
- I am free to grow today.
- I am paying attention to my feelings.
- Today is a new opportunity to feel happiness.
- Challenges only bring me closer to my goals.
- I maintain alignment with my source energy.
- I am noticing this peaceful moment and feeling content.
- I control my thoughts and choices.
- I am joyful to recognize how precious this moment is.
- This unique moment amazes me.
- This moment of my life is perfect.
- I celebrate being alive right now.
- I am grateful for the breath that flows through my lungs.
- I focus on what I am doing at this moment.
- My emotions are valid, no matter what they are.
- I am glad that I exist.
- When bad things happen, I am resilient.
- I decide how to react in tough situations, and I do not let others’ actions control my emotions.
- I see beauty and goodness all around me.
- Every day I bring more gratitude into my life.
- I am fully present.
- I do not have a negative mind because that is not useful to me or anyone else.
- This moment is the only reality; I will experience it fully.
- All is well in this moment.
- I am thankful for my senses; they show me the beautiful world.
- I have the power to overcome my doubts, worries, and fears.
- I take life one moment at a time.
- I am calm.
- I am grateful for the positive contribution I will make today.
- I welcome my feelings without judgment.
- Now is the perfect time for me.
- I notice and welcome my feelings.
- I am not my thoughts.
- I am limited only by my choices.
- At this moment, I will breathe and be happy.
- I am fully engaged in the present moment.
- I respect my body by eating healthy food.
- I am grateful for this moment.
- At this moment, I have everything I need.
- I believe in myself more every moment.
- Goodness and happiness are mine at this moment.
- I accept this moment as a gift.
- I feel my power and purpose grow stronger with every moment.
- I choose to replace worry with love and acceptance.
- My spirit is resilient, and I can handle the challenges I face today.
- At this moment, I am content.
- I take care of the future by taking care of the present moment.
- The entire universe is assisting me to feel good.
- I appreciate my feelings and allow myself to feel them.
- My body is strong.
- I am fully conscious of this moment.
- Everything I feel in this moment is exactly right.
- I choose peace rather than stress.
- I am filled with joy.
- I create the world I am in.
- This day is a gift, and I accept it with my full presence and undivided attention.
- I align myself today with pure, fun positive energy.
- I appreciate this quiet moment.
- I am safe and secure.
- Today I align myself with freedom, growth, and joy.
- I know deep inner peace.
- My mind is strong.
- I trust myself to succeed.
- I move on from the past and embrace what today can give me.
- I allow myself to focus on completing one step at a time.
- My life is always in the now.
- I release worst-case scenario thinking and choose to focus on this present moment.
- My peace grows and grows each day.
- I am grounded, centered, and stable.
- I have all the strength I need.
- I pause in this moment to nurture my soul with positive energy.
- I celebrate every moment with joy and attention.
- I give my energy to what serves me right now.
- I approach others with love, respect, and acceptance.
- I cherish this moment of my life.
- My mind is clear and I can see when others need help and do my best to be a good friend and a good worker.
- I am strong, steady, and grounded.
- My potential is unlimited.
- I feel my own strength.
- My strength is more than enough.
- I will focus on what makes me happy.
- I relax into the flow of the universe.
- Calmness fills my mind and body.
- I am grateful to experience this moment.
- I like myself just as I am.
- I welcome each moment eagerly.
- I rejoice at the fact that I am here.
- I am free from constraints.
- I am not distracted by worry.
- I make choices that honor my true self.
- I love and accept myself just as I am.
- This moment is exactly as it’s meant to be.
- Inspired by my source within, I act accordingly with love.
- I trust that I can handle anything that arises in this day.
- This moment is a new beginning.
- I am everything I need.
- I am stronger now than I have ever been.
- I am proud to be concentrating on the precious moment right in front of me.
- My time on Earth is limited and I want to be fully present in each moment.
- All of my power is always right here inside me.
- When I’m feeling overwhelmed, I allow myself to step back and breathe.
- My perfect future grows from this moment.
- My mind is calm.
- My life is a gift.
- I deserve happiness.
- My power is in the present moment.
- There is goodness all around and I choose to find it in every circumstance.
- I give kindness and compassion to myself.
- I release my worries and allow myself to find peace in life’s quiet moments.
- I now breathe and move into my natural well-being.
- I live fully in this moment and do not worry about the future.
- I let go of all fear and replace this with love.
- I can do anything.
- I feel peaceful, grounded, and secure.
- I learn and grow with every moment.
- At this moment, I remember to be open to all that life brings.
- I am exactly where I am meant to be.
- I am at peace.
- I am thrilled by the miracles that have brought me to this day.
- I know that exercise is vital to my health, and I take care of my body.
- Today I focus on what makes me feel good.
- I have confidence in myself.
- I am not afraid.
- I am excited and ready to take on this day.
- I am safe at this moment.
- At this moment, I have everything I need.
- I have everything I need.
- I focus on what I can control and let go of what I cannot.
- I feel my body in this place.
- My inner spirit is here to support me when I need strength.
- My experience on earth is crammed with heaven.
- Today is a glorious day.
- I am confident that all is well.
- Everything exists in this moment.
- I am experiencing life through all of my senses.
- With clarity of mind, I feel abundance and worthiness coming through.
- I am a light to those around me.
- Here and now is where my power is.
- Every moment reveals infinity if I choose to experience it.
- I know my needs and wants are important.
- I am focused on what I can control.
- I nurture my own life.
- I am grounded and calm.
- Law of attraction gives me all I need and desire – and so it is..
- I am here now.
- I will not be held back by the past.
- I care for myself with kindness.
- I practice the path of least resistance.
- I am thankful for my life.
- My breath is my anchor.
- I approach the world with love.
- I greet this moment with gratitude.
- I have gratitude for simple pleasures.
- I have the power to change what does not serve me.
- I am grateful to be here.
- I am alive in this moment.
- I give myself permission to love myself.
- My entire life takes place in the now.
- I celebrate my potential.
- I can succeed, and I can make a good living for myself and my family.
- I feel content and happy.
- My joyous future grows from this present moment.
- I cherish the gift of the present.
- I am prioritizing my happiness.
- I am rooted in this present moment.
- This challenging situation does not define my life.
- I accept my flaws with compassion and humor.
- I allow my true self to emerge moment by moment.
- Now is the time when I am truly alive.
- My life is unique and beautiful just as it is.
- I am doing my best at every moment.
- I know that my life matters.
- I accept myself without criticism.
- I do not worry.
- Today I am happy.
- I am powerful and capable.
- Life is good for me just the way I intended.
- I have nothing to worry about.
- I am joyfully unique.
- I welcome the chance to learn something new today.
- Today I rejoice in who I am.
- I trust myself to live my best life.
- Each breath gives me peace.
- My thoughts are not me.
- I am delighted with the path my life is taking.
- I feel peace in the present.
- I breathe in peace; I breathe out fear.
- I have the power to transform my world.
- I will not worry about things I cannot control.
- I am here.
- I attract positive energy.
- I am excited to experience this beautiful moment.
- My heart is grateful, and my mind is at peace.
- I am fully in the here and now.
- I allow myself to take things one moment at a time.
- I give my attention to each breath.
- I am grounded in calmness.
- I acknowledge how I feel, center myself, and choose my actions once the moment has passed.
- I go with the flow and feel my connection to the stream of life.
- I remember to be here in the moment and be thankful.
- Every interaction I have today is valuable.
- I release the pressure I put on myself.
- My mind and body are in harmony.
- This moment is full of opportunities.
- I will be mindful and aware of my body and space.
- I am growing my inner peace.
- I am taking time to breathe.
- I am happy to see this moment without judgment.
- I’m a vibrational match to all I desire.
- I attract positivity and kindness.
- I am free to let go of fear.
- I love and accept myself today.
- I am not my fear.
- I am in the best possible place at this moment.
- I wiggle my toes to remember my connection to the Earth.
- I expect great things from life.
- I surrender my fear and doubts, as they do not serve me.
- I am fully alive in the present moment.
- Just as I am, I am acceptable.
- I am breathing in strength. I am breathing out peace.
- I control my actions.
- To best care for others, I must first care for myself.
- I only exist right now.
- I let go of what is outside my control.
- I notice my thoughts and feelings without judgment or criticism.
- This moment in my life is full of good things.
- I am thankful for each breath.
- I choose to exist right now.
- I am grounded.
- Today, I feel happy.
- I enjoy the small pleasures of each day.
- I am experiencing this moment without judgment.
- I am present.
- I see goodness around me.
- I am more aware and alive at every moment.
Our First Book:
The Art Of Reinventing Yourself
Get yours for only $9.90 right now!
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is an ancient practice that’s been around for thousands of years.
It’s defined as being aware of your thoughts and feelings in the present moment, without judgment.
The purpose of mindfulness is to develop a greater sense of connection with yourself and others.
As you practice more regularly, this can help you deal with stress and anxiety, improve your focus and productivity, and increase happiness.
Some of the techniques involve focusing on your breath, noticing the sensations in your body, or just taking time to be still and reflect.
The more mindful we are in our daily lives, the happier we tend to feel overall because we’re able to enjoy each moment more fully instead of dwelling on past regrets or worrying about future problems.
Here are some of the best mindfulness exercises you can start doing right away:
- Breathing Meditation. This is one of the most basic ways to practice mindfulness. All you have to do is sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes, and focus on your breath as it enters and leaves your body. You can also count each breath if you’d like; this will help bring your mind back into focus when it wanders off. Make use of the Headspace app to help you. It is free to try out!
- Yoga incorporates breathing techniques into its poses and movements, which can help center your mind on what’s happening at that moment instead of letting it wander off into the past or future like it usually does when under stress or anxiety conditions such as depression or anxiety disorders (e.g., PTSD).
- Try to be aware of each moment as it happens. When you see a bird outside, try to notice its color and shape without thinking about anything else (maybe even try drawing it!)
- Recite positive affirmations daily and regularly to get yourself into the right mindset of being in the present.
- Take time to appreciate something good about your life, like sunshine or the smell of coffee brewing in the morning.
- Set aside sometime each day where you won’t be interrupted so you can just sit in silence and listen to the sounds around you
What Are Mindfulness Affirmations?
Mindfulness affirmations are a great tool for developing a regular practice of mindfulness and they help you learn to focus on your breath, calm the mind and body, and find peace in the present moment.
You can use them to improve their concentration and focus and let them serve as a constant reminder to yourself to be sensitive to what’s around you.
What Are the Benefits of Mindful Affirmations?
Affirmations help you change your mindset, which can lead to changes in behavior. When you think more positively about yourself and others, it’s easier to act in ways that are more helpful to yourself and others.
When you repeat an affirmation, you’re using your brain to create new neural pathways. When you repeat a phrase such as “I am beautiful” or “I am strong,” it reinforces the message in your mind over and over again until it becomes a belief that you hold on to throughout the day.
Here are some of the key benefits of mindful affirmations:
- They help build self-esteem
- They can help overcome negative thoughts or beliefs about yourself or others
- They help improve relationships with others
- They train your subconscious mind to become more in tune with the present and make it second nature
How to Use Mindfulness Affirmations Effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
In Conclusion: Mindfulness Affirmations
If you’ve been looking for a way to improve your mental health, mindfulness affirmations can be a great place to start.
They’re simple, but they have the power to change your life.
Don’t forget to grab your own resources here and consider checking out other affirmations down below!
What Affirmations to Read Next?