Get a copy of our Life-Changing book: The Art of Reinventing Yourself
We are all manifestations of energy, so if you want to manifest someone to talk with you, then it’s all about being able to send the right message out into the universe.
Manifestation is something that needs a lot of dedication and focus, but it’s something that everyone, including you, can do.
You need to know clearly what it is that you want and why, which will allow you to have more clarity about what you need to do in order to create better results for yourself.
In this post, you will learn the steps to take to ensure you have the best chance to succeed.
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
Steps to manifest someone to talk to you
1. Identify the specific person you want to talk to you
To manifest a person to talk to you, you have to identify the specific person you want to talk to first.
It is important that this person is someone who knows, trusts, and feels comfortable with you.
The more they know about and trust in your character and intentions, the better the chance of them being able to hear what you want them to say when they appear in front of your eyes for an animated conversation.
You also want them to be someone who can talk freely with other people without feeling like their choices are being judged or criticized by others around them (and especially not by themselves!).
This way, there won’t be any pressure on either side when it comes time for them both parties’ voices to be heard loudest at once – which brings us to our next step.
2. Be clear with your intentions and what you wish to manifest
Now that you know how to get a conversation going with your manifestation, it’s time to make sure that your intentions are crystal clear.
- What do you want? This can be anything from “a new job,” to “a better relationship with my sister,” to “a body that fits into a size 6.” The reason for clarity on this point is simple: if it’s not clear in your mind, then the Universe won’t be able to help manifest what it is that you want.
- What is your intention? If there’s no intention behind why and how something manifests, then there may be nothing there at all! An example in this scenario could go something like this: “I want to manifest Tom to talk to me because I find him to be a down-to-earth and thoughtful guy, someone that I think will get along very well with.”
Take extra care in this step as you do not want to be manifesting anything negative. If you are doing it to break a couple up, you should really think twice, and in fact, avoid doing so,
Karma has a way of catching up with you quickly.
3. Align yourself with universal energy
To align with universal energy, you must be in a positive state of mind. In other words, you need to believe in yourself and your ability to manifest what you desire. You also need to be open to receiving anything that comes your way, whether it’s what you asked for or not.
Aligning with universal energy is a great way to bring your life into balance, and it’s much easier than you think! Here’s how:
- Start by taking a few deep breaths. This will help you relax and get in touch with your body and mind.
- Next, imagine yourself standing in a circle of light that surrounds you completely. This is the light of the Universe that surrounds us all, and it is always there for us if we just reach out and accept its presence in our lives. Imagine this light as warm and comforting, like a blanket on a cold night or a hot cup of tea on a rainy day. It will envelop you in its warmth as soon as you allow it to enter into your heart and mind.
- Now imagine that this light is pulling you up out of your body so that you can see yourself from outside of yourself—from above or below—and notice how small and insignificant your physical form looks compared to the vastness of space around you.
When I do this exercise myself, I often find myself giggling at how silly my body looks when viewed from above; it’s like seeing myself through another person’s eyes! But don’t worry, it’s perfectly normal and the right way.
The key to aligning with universal energy is to understand that you are a part of the Universe, and that you have everything you need inside of yourself. You are not separate from anything—you are connected to everything.
4. Visualize them talking to you
Now, envision them talking to you. See them smiling at you, laughing with you, and enjoying your company.
Imagine that they’re attracted to you and want to spend time with you as much as possible.
It can be difficult to believe this when it seems like they’re ignoring your messages or calls all the time (which is what I did).
Visualization is a powerful method of using your imagination to create the reality that you want.
It involves imagining what you want, seeing it as already being true, and holding the thought until it becomes real.
To use visualization techniques to manifest someone to talk to you, here are three key steps:
- Visualize yourself talking with them. Imagine what it would be like if they were sitting in front of you right now—what would they look like? What would their tone of voice sound like? How would their body language affect yours?
- Talk out loud as if they were sitting across from you. Say whatever comes into your head! It doesn’t have to make sense; just let yourself go and say whatever comes naturally! This will help bring them into physical reality in your mind’s eye.
- Write down what happens when they come into focus in this way and see how long it takes before they appear physically
5. Eliminate any self-limiting beliefs you might have
One of the most important things to do is to eliminate any self-limiting beliefs you might have.
By letting go of these negative beliefs about yourself, you will be able to open up to new experiences that can help you see the world through different eyes.
Here are some examples of limiting beliefs:
- “I’m afraid to try something new”
- “I don’t know enough about this topic.”
- “No one else wants me around.”
If you have any of these thoughts or feelings, I encourage you not only to let them go but also to replace them with positive ones like:
- “I am open-minded and curious about the next experience that comes my way.”
- “My knowledge base is growing every day.”
- “People want me around because I bring positivity into their lives.”
6. Recite positive affirmations
Positive affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself.
The purpose of these affirmations is to get your subconscious mind to believe that something is true, which will then influence your actions and behaviors by making them more likely to occur.
For example, if you want a new car but currently don’t have the money for one, reciting an affirmation like “I have enough money for a car” can help make it more likely for you to find some extra cash or find a better paying job so that someday soon enough money does become available for purchasing a vehicle!
An effective way of doing this is by saying them out loud and writing them down where you’ll see them regularly (like on the mirror next time I’m washing my face).
It’s also helpful if they’re repeated often throughout the day (not just once a day or even less).
Here are a few basic tips that will help you get started:
- Make them positive statements.
- Use present tense verbs as much as possible, and make sure they’re active voice (so avoid using “I am” and “I will” if possible).
- Keep your words short and simple—the shorter, the better!
7. Let go of the desire and trust the Universe
This step is one that many stumble at as it seems so counterintuitive to what we have gone through in earlier steps.
The real key to success is to actually let go of your desire and let the Universe do its job.
Trust that this is all happening for a reason—trust that there’s a plan in place for you and everything will work out exactly as it should.
Trust that whatever result comes of this experience will be good for you!
Trust that whatever outcome happens was meant to happen because everything happens for a reason; it’s all part of some grand scheme designed by a higher power (aka “the Universe”).
Don’t get discouraged if the person you want to talk to you hasn’t talked to you in the way that you expected.
Focus on trusting the Universe’s plan for you, which always leads to your highest good.
8. Make use of manifestation tools
With the right tools, you can take your manifestation to the next level. Besides using the visualization technique described above or reciting positive affirmations, there are a few more that you can try out.
Try setting up a manifestation journal, board, or box. or learn how to manifest something on paper.
For example, if you want to manifest friends and have no idea how to go about it, create a list of qualities that would make them ideal for you and what kind of situation might bring them into your life.
Then put this list in a special place where you can see it often—like on top of your fridge or near your desk at work—and regularly add to it as new things come up.
This type of visualization will help you focus on what exactly it is that you want so that when opportunities arise, they aren’t overlooked by default.
Other techniques that will work in conjunction to manifesting your desires include meditation (I recommend doing it with the Headspace app) and practicing gratitude each and every day.
9. Raise your vibrations
The Law of Attraction states that like attracts like. Therefore, if we want to manifest something into our lives, we must raise our vibration to match that which we desire.
The higher our vibration, the easier it is for us to attract those things that match our vibrations. This means that if we want a higher vibration in our life, then we must first raise our own vibrations.
Here’s how to raise your vibrations:
- Be happy and positive. Happiness is the highest vibration, so if you want to attract someone special into your life, act like you’re already in a relationship with that person. Start saying things like “I am so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend” or “I can’t wait until my husband comes home.” You don’t have to tell anyone else what you’re doing—just think these thoughts and feel them as deeply as possible.
- Be grateful for everything in your life right now (even if there are things that aren’t working out exactly as planned). Gratitude will help pull more good things toward you and attract people who will support those things too!
- Meditate daily by sitting still for ten minutes each morning when your mind is clear of other thoughts (maybe after breakfast but before checking email). Meditating allows us to connect with our higher selves, which helps us reach higher levels of vibration than we normally would during our waking hours alone on earth! When we meditate regularly, this connection will become stronger over time; soon enough we’ll find ourselves having conversations with spiritual guides who guide us through our journeys here on earth–and even beyond death itself!
- If meditation isn’t possible due time constraints each day then try doing yoga instead; just make sure whatever activity chosen involves moving slowly while focusing inwardly rather than outwardly onto distractions like television screens or mobile devices because these activities tend not only prevent one from reaching deep inside oneself but also cause their vibrations level drop lower than before starting them in which case they wouldn’t receive anything worthwhile at all.
Our First Book:
The Art Of Reinventing Yourself
Get yours for only $9.90 right now!
A few more tips to increase your chances of manifesting someone talking to you
If you want someone to talk to you, why don’t you take the first step and talk to them instead? Why wait?
On the other hand, if you want a new friend, then find places to meet new people.
You can’t expect the Universe to deliver them to your doorstep.
You have to go out and actively seek out the company of like-minded individuals.
The easiest way is by joining boards, groups or organizations in your local area that are run by people with similar interests as yours.
For example: if you want someone who is into photography, you could join a photography group or buy tickets for an upcoming event (like an art gallery opening).
If all else fails, try going out on dates!
Dating apps are a great way of meeting people with similar interests and backgrounds as yourself – they may even mention something about manifesting their ideal soulmate in their profile which could help inspire some ideas for manifesting your own perfect match!
If you want someone to ask you out, then make sure you are approachable. In this case, that means being friendly and open to new people.
It also means being confident in yourself and your own value so that when someone asks you out, your answer is “yes!” not “huh?”
In business relationships it’s important to be approachable even when they aren’t romantic ones.
If someone comes up and asks me a question about my job at the grocery store or something like that, I am always ready with an answer (or at least a polite “I don’t know but let me look into it for you!”).
Being approachable shows people how much confidence we have in ourselves which can be extremely attractive qualities
Have confidence in who you are
Here’s the thing: if you want someone to like you, then be yourself and have confidence in who you are.
Take for example if you wish to manifest your crush. The only way to get a crush’s attention is by being confident in your abilities, appearance, personality, opinions, beliefs and values.
If they don’t like who you are then there will never be any connection between the two of you because they won’t see the real version of yourself that they’re attracted to. It takes courage to show your true colors but once it’s done it’ll be worth it!
Being confident shows others how much self-worth we have and makes them want us more because we’re showing them who we really are instead of putting up a front for them or trying too hard at first meeting them (this doesn’t mean don’t do anything special though).
Why would anyone want me? I hear you ask.
They wouldn’t unless you convinced yourself not just about what you’re capable of but why too, until there was no doubt left about my identity.
You need to be the one that makes the first move
So, what can you do to make this happen?
You need to be the one that makes the first move!
You need to be the one that asks the questions. It is essential for you to realize that it is your responsibility as a person who wants this type of relationship in their lives, and also as someone who does not want any more than what they are getting out of life at this moment.
If you really want something then it’s on you! There are no excuses for not taking action!
In conclusion: Manifesting someone to talk to you
Manifestation is about showing up, being present and taking action – not sitting around waiting.
So, you want to manifest someone to talk to you?
Well, then start looking for opportunities to make friends.
Start conversations with people in person or online – it doesn’t matter as long as you are making the effort!