267 Heart Chakra Affirmations For Deep Healing
In this post, you will learn more about heart chakra and also have a list of heart chakra affirmations that you can use for deep healing.
The heart chakra is the bridge between your body, mind, and spirit, and it is important to keep it unblocked. With your heart chakra in alignment, you are free to feel love, compassion, and empathy for others, and most importantly, for yourself too.
Read on to find out more and be sure to practice the daily positive affirmations for heart chakra and manifest an improved life.
Note: be sure to check out our articles on all the chakras too:
- Throat chakra affirmations
- Sacral chakra affirmations
- Crown chakra affirmations
- Third Eye chakra affirmations
- Solar Plexus chakra affirmations
- Root chakra affirmations
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
What Is A Heart Chakra?
The heart chakra is one of 7 main chakras that run along your spine and represent energy points in your body. These 7 chakras are namely root chakra, sacral chakra, solar plexus chakra, heart chakra, throat chakra, third eye chakra, and crown chakra.
The heart chakra is the energy point right in the middle and when it is closed, it can lead to feelings of loneliness, depression, jealousy, and several other negative behaviors and moods.
In order to heal your heart chakra or seat of love as it is often known, you can practice positive affirmations as it is one of the most effective methods.
Browse made-for-you Encouragement Cards now!
Only $4 for each set
Symptoms Of Heart Chakra Blockage
In life, there are lots of external factors and experiences that affect our mind, and that can take a toll on our mental well-being. Even if we try to protect ourselves, it does not necessarily work every single time, leading to heart chakra blockage.
In such times, our moods change and we become depressed, negative, and cynical, blaming the whole world and feeling upset about our lives. Don’t worry though, as this is in a way our natural reaction to adversity, putting on a defense mechanism to protect ourselves.
So, what blocks the heart chakra?
If you notice the following thoughts starting to appear in your mind more and more often, you might want to pay attention to healing your heart chakra.
- Lack of compassion and empathy
- Dwelling on the past
- Having trust issues with others
By practicing healing affirmations for the heart chakra, you can change things around, especially when you combine it with basic self-care such as eating healthy, working out, and sufficient sleep.
I would also recommend getting a crystal bracelet so that you can tap into their energies throughout the day.
These activities will significantly boost your energy levels.
How To Unblock Heart Chakra With Affirmations
By starting a routine of reciting affirmations daily, you are well on your way to recovery from heart chakra blockage.
I recommend that you start by identifying at least 2 affirmations from the list below that you most strongly believe in.
This step is very important, as believing in your affirmation is the key to manifesting the result you want.
The Law Of Attraction states that you have to act as if you already have it, so be sure to have that mindset in place.
Read out the affirmations at least twice daily, and I would also recommend that you write them down somewhere you access often. This is a useful reminder especially if you are just starting out.
Save the image below to act as a reminder and guide too.
How to use affirmations effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
List Of Heart Chakra Affirmations For Healing
Green Chakra Affirmations
Tip: Rose Quartz Affirmations also have the effect of opening and healing the heart chakra. Be sure to check out that post too.
- I am open to receive the loving energy of the universe.
- I am willing to release all my fears.
- I accept things as they are.
- I have access to an infinite supply of love
- I am vibrating positive, loving energy, and I attract this same energy in return.
- I am at peace with my past and I am in love with my present.
- I am deeply connected to the energy of my heart.
- I am feeling deeply connected with others.
- The love and understanding that I give come back to me many times over.
- I choose connection over division.
- I forgive myself, I forgive others.
- I am fully open to receiving love.
- My heart chakra is now healed.
- My heart is filled with joy and gratitude.
- I cultivate deep courage and compassion within my body, mind, and spirit.
- I am the source of infinite unconditional love and bliss.
- I am open with my feelings in all my relationships.
- I have unlimited potential.
- I am patient, peaceful, and calm.
- I am worthy of authentic, wholehearted, unconditional love.
- I am always deserving of love.
- I am free to love and be loved.
- I choose joy.
- I am a radiant soul with a glowing heart full of love.
- I allow any blocks around my heart to dissolve.
- I am in the process of forgiving myself and those who hurt me.
- I am healing my heart chakra.
- I only attract loving and supportive relationships.
- I love and accept myself for exactly the person I am right now.
- I am eternally loved.
- I welcome feelings of acceptance and balance.
- I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.
- I receive when I am in need.
- I am open to love.
- I forgive myself for the mistakes I committed.
- I choose compassion over judgment.
- My heart chakra is empowered by love.
- It is safe to open up my heart.
- I am fully open to giving and receiving love.
- I have the willingness and ability to forgive, let go.
- I am creating loving and balanced relationships that are good for me.
- I am trustworthy.
- The radiant green light of pure love ignites in my heart.
- I release grudges I hold for others.
- I am pure and innocent.
- I give love, and love comes back to me.
- My heart is full of love.
- I allow myself to accept and receive love from myself and others.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I am independent.
- I release feelings of anger.
- I am willingly let got the pst and forgive myself and others I love.
- I have the strength to follow my heart.
- Love is my guiding truth in life, and I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally.
- I release and let go of all resentment.
- I let go of all resentments.
- I forgive instantly, completely, and unconditionally.
- I am forming unbreakable connections.
- I fully love and embrace who I am, even as I continue to grow.
- My heart chakra is completely balanced.
- I am becoming more and more focused on opening, balancing and healing my heart chakra.
- I feel a sense of unity with all beings.
- My emotions are balanced and in harmony with my energy.
- I am a beacon of love and compassion.
- I give and receive love unconditionally.
- I live in balance with others.
- I delight in sharing my joy.
- I am aligned with the highest frequency of love.
- Love heals me and opens me.
- I experience love from everyone I meet.
- I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
- I am worthy of being loved.
- I am quiet and listen to my heart’s song.
- I sense that everything is interconnected.
- It is safe for me to love and be loved.
- I inhale purifying light and I exhale fear.
- I lovingly nurture my mind, body, and spirit.
- I am resistant to the thoughts that stop me from loving.
- I choose love every single day.
- I am a being of love and compassion.
- My heart is open, loving, and pure.
- My heart is healing; my needs fulfilled.
- Love is abundant in my world.
- I will give my love freely and accept it openly.
- Gratitude sets me free.
- I choose to see the love and divinity within all forms of life.
- I am the air.
- I am loved, loving, and lovable.
- I embrace silence and know deep inner peace.
- My loving relationships with others are allowing me to grow and develop to my fullest potential.
- I give myself the gift of unconditional love, compassion, and peace.
- I am open to the deep reservoir of love in my heart.
- It is safe to give my heart away.
- I am grateful for all of my blessings.
- I am worthy of love.
- I live in harmony with all other beings.
- I live with gratitude and generosity.
- I will heal my heart chakra.
- I am free of expectations.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- I am willing to love life and let life love me.
- I am grateful for all challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.
- I am living in balance, with grace and ease.
- I empathize with strangers.
- I forgive those who were unkind to me.
- My heart is free from past hurt.
- I am loving to others and to myself.
- I live in balance, in a state of gracefulness and gratitude.
- My heart is filled with love.
- I am peaceful.
- I lead with love.
- Joy is my reason for living.
- I am in complete control of my emotions.
- I allow my heart to lead the way.
- My heart is grateful and my mind is at peace.
- I am receptive and open to receiving love.
- I release the need for control and trust my intuition.
- I feel warm inside.
- My heart chakra is now open.
- It is love that opens my eyes to my potential.
- I am open to give and receive love.
- I embrace my gifts and my imperfections equally; I love every part of me fully and unconditionally.
- People feel loved and accepted unconditionally by me, as I feel loved and accepted unconditionally by them.
- Every day, I love myself a little more.
- I invite peace into my heart.
- I willingly release all fears, concerns, and worries about giving and receiving love.
- I have grown and expanded in positive ways every day.
- I trust myself and others.
- I am fully open to love.
- I treat others with kindness.
- I look for love and joy in myself and I see it in all things.
- I completely love, accept, and forgive myself.
- I forgive myself for my mistakes and I grow from them.
- I have enough love to fill the entire world.
- I am loved, and loving divine provides all I need.
- I am opening my eyes to the beauty all around me.
- I am open to love and kindness.
- I am worthy of praise, adoration, and unconditional love.
- I feel others but do not attach to their lives.
- I will release all the past hurt.
- I am a being of empathy.
- I allow my heart chakra to expand and glow with unconditional love.
- I love the beauty of nature and the animal world. I forgive myself.
- I am releasing the trauma within my heart chakra and I am allowing it to heal.
- When I’m unsure where to go next, I follow the path that feels most like love.
- I forgive and forget with ease.
- I am creating love and supporting relationships.
- Love is my guiding truth and I follow it.
- My heart chakra is balanced and giving and receiving love.
- I accept myself and others as we are.
- I love nature and fresh air.
- My heart is open to receiving love.
- I am driven by love.
- I am confident.
- I feel empathy for others.
- I welcome unconditional love into my life.
- I am connected with other human beings.
- Love and compassion are my superpowers, and they will carry me as far as I want to go.
- I will stay tuned into the needs of my heart chakra.
- I am transforming into someone who easily gives and receives love.
- I deserve love, happiness, and prosperity in all areas of my life.
- I am worthy and deserving of love.
- I direct love and light towards myself.
- It is safe to give and receive love.
- I nurture my inner child. I am wanted and loved.
- I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally.
- I am able to live in love.
- I am deeply compassionate and allow myself the grace of imperfection.
- I forgive myself and release the past.
- I create a safe and supportive environment for myself and people in my life.
- I welcome love into my life.
- I am becoming more and more connected to everything in the universe with each passing day.
- I am grateful for all the love in my life.
- I am a warm and inviting person.
- I choose to be kind to myself and love myself unconditionally.
- I am grateful for my accepting heart.
- I am in the process of releasing the trauma within my heart chakra.
- Sharing my joy makes me feel it even more.
- I am at peace in my own skin.
- I am eternally loved by the universe.
- I glow with love, joy, and compassion.
- I am united with all beings.
- I am open to love, and receive more of it every day.
- I inhale love for myself; I exhale self-criticism and self-doubt.
- All love resides within my heart.
- I am helping my heart chakra to get in balance.
- I feel connected to the world.
- I am open to healthy and nurturing relationships.
- My heart space radiates powerful green light.
- It is safe for me to be in a loving relationship.
- I do not engage in unhealthy behaviors.
- I am adored.
- I now feel my heart chakra opening and healing.
- I deserve love because I AM.
- I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals.
- I am fully open to giving love.
- I am thoughtful, compassionate, and committed to the unfolding of others.
- I am kind to myself and others.
- I celebrate the feelings of love, trust, joy and compassion.
- Every cell in my body is vibrating at the frequency of love.
- I will help my heart chakra to heal itself.
- I love who I am.
- I form deep connections with ease.
- I am kind, generous, and compassionate.
- I am now opening my heart chakra.
- I feel unconditional love in every single cell of my body.
- I am filled with compassion.
- My feelings are safe.
- I listen to my heart above all else.
- I love all beings unconditionally.
- I feel compassion and empathy for the pain and struggle of others.
- I am open to giving and receiving love.
- I do not hold onto past traumas.
- I feel great compassion for myself and others.
- I release my feelings of hatred, resentment, and revenge.
- I have unconditional compassion for myself.
- I choose to see myself and others in a compassionate light.
- I love and accept myself.
- My heart is balanced in giving and receiving love.
- I choose to be love.
- Unconditional love sets me free.
- I am loved because I was born.
- I am limitless in my capacity to give and receive love.
- I nurture my inner child with love and support.
- I radiate love from my chest.
- There is an infinite supply of love.
- I choose to love myself as deeply as I love others.
- I am what I love.
- I take responsibility to create healthy connections.
- I do not allow people to upset or trigger me emotionally.
- I live my life in alignment with my heart.
- I am perfect in my own way.
- I am love.
- I am filled with loving passion and compassion for others.
- I give to those who are in need.
- I accept others as they are.
- I show compassion for myself always.
- I am easily able to give love freely and accept it openly.
- I live in the present.
- I am open my heart to embrace the world as one human family.
- I create loving and supportive relationships.
- I give love and receive love in equal measure.
- I choose joy, compassion, and love.
- My heart chakra functions properly and puts me in balance.
- I honor the guiding of my heart.
- My heart is open.
- I allow the abundance of the universe to pour into my heart.
- I choose today to receive the higher energies of Love to heal and strengthen me.
- I cultivate a deep sense of gratitude.
- I am worthy of the purest love.
- Love is my guiding truth.
- I am filled with love from others.
- I honor my heart. I honor my loving energy. I honor who I am.
- I recognize the wisdom of my heart.
- I fully love the strong, powerful, divine human staring back at me in the mirror.
- I am a loving and powerful force in the world.
- I am focusing on this intense green light that radiates from my heart.
- I am independent.
- Everything I do, I do with love.
- I am able to love unconditionally.
- I love others unconditionally.
- I am supportive of others.
- I radiate pure love, light, and positivity.
- I totally love and accept myself.
- I am able to forgive naturally and easily.
- I chose to be united with all beings, visible and invisible, in the realm of love and light.
- I feel extreme gratitude.
Our First Book:
The Art Of Reinventing Yourself
Get yours for only $12 right now!
Other articles you should not miss:
What Affirmations to Read Next?