Practicing daily affirmations is an excellent way to bring about positivity in your life and help change your mindset towards how you approach difficulties and challenges in life. They are powerful tools that can boost your self-esteem, make you more confident, tighten your focus, keep you disciplined, as well as many other positive benefits.
By adding a set of printable affirmation cards, you can now greatly expand your arsenal of tools that will help you become the best you. They can now become your daily constant reminder about your task at hand and give you a mental boost whenever you need one.
In this post, you will be able to access a bunch of free printable affirmation cards in PDF and editable formats, learn the benefits of affirmation cards, and even create them yourself!
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
Printable affirmation cards for adults
Printable affirmation cards for kids
Printable self-love affirmations
Positive affirmations printables
Birth affirmations printable
Printable chakra affirmations
Printable biblical affirmations
Affirmations for anxiety printable
Weight loss affirmations printable
Printable Positive Affirmations
Firstly, let’s quickly get you access to these free printable affirmation cards.
All you need to do is key in your email right down below and you will have instant access to a bunch of affirmation resources that includes all our free printable affirmation cards.
We have also added in (and will continue to do so in the future) many other useful resources for affirmations such as a daily affirmation worksheet, monthly affirmation calendars, and many other tools that you can use freely.
In the DIY Affirmation Card section, you will find instructions on how you can use them. You can either edit it or download and fill in your personal affirmations.
What is an affirmation card?
Affirmation cards are basically printouts you can create or purchase which contain positive affirmations in them.
These messages can be personalized to your own situation.
For example, someone who is trying to lose weight might fill them with affirmations related to weight loss.
Quite often, you will write these affirmations starting with the words “I am”, but there is really no hard and fast rule to it.
Here are some guidelines that I have found to work best.
How to Use Affirmations Effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
What are the benefits of using affirmation cards?
Affirmations work by constant repetition. What you are trying to achieve is to reprogram your subconscious mind with positive thoughts and replace damaging negativity that has been on autopilot for many years.
When people use positive affirmations, they typically read them out aloud. To be successful at it, you will need to make this a consistent practice, and many struggles at it.
The reality is most people don’t like too many changes and struggle to adapt to a new routine or habit.
With the use of these free printable positive affirmations cards, you now have an extra avenue to keep your mind focused and be reminded to recite them.
Different people absorb knowledge differently, and making use of a visual medium is an extra tool to ensure you succeed.
By having affirmation cards readily available near you, there is a stronger incentive to recite them and it is also easier to remember what your affirmations are.
How to make affirmation cards on Canva?
There are several ways that you can create your own affirmation card and the cost is negligible.
The main material you need is printing paper or cardstock paper (which lasts longer), and you can either write your own or use software to create them (my preferred method).
In this post, I will be sharing with you how you can create your own affirmation cards with Canva, an online design software that anyone can use for free.
1. Sign up for Canva
The first thing to do is to sign up for Canva. Be sure to do this on a desktop or laptop as the mobile version is not as user-friendly and you might run into issues later on.
When you click on the link above, a new page will open in a new tab.
Proceed to sign up using your preferred method.
Once you pass this step, you will be asked if you wish to sign up for the PRO account, which I highly encourage you to do so. It is free for 30 days and you can access additional templates, graphics, and photos to aid in your masterpiece.
Before the 30 days are up, you will receive a reminder about the subscription starting, at which point you can choose to continue or to cancel.
2. Creating your own printable affirmation card
Here’s where the fun starts! Let’s learn how to make your own printable daily affirmations cards.
Some of you might be worried that you will not be able to do this as you do not have any design background, but I can assure you that it is so simple to use that anyone can do it right.
On the top right-hand corner of the page, click on create a design, choose custom size from the bottom of the menu, and key in your preferred dimensions (remember to switch to inches). Then click on create your design to proceed.
I usually create them in 3×3 inches or 4×6 inches. In this example, I will be using the smaller dimension.
On the left-hand side of the page, you can use different tools to customize your design.
The easiest will be to use the templates that are already created for you.
In this example, I will choose a design from the template section.
In this workspace, you can replace the text and fill in your personal affirmations.
You can add on design elements from the menu on the left.
Or you can simply change the font type. To do so, click on the text, and options will appear in the white horizontal bar above your workspace. Click on the menu and choose your desired font.
It is very easy to drag and drop the elements around to create your very own affirmation card, so do take some time to experiment.
Here is one I came out with in just one minute:
3. Preparing your affirmation card for print
If you have access to a printer, you can print your design out right now. Simply click on the download button on the top right of the page and select PDF Print. This will ensure you download the highest quality for printing.
Once you have downloaded the affirmation card PDF, you are ready to print it out!
Alternatively, you can save this file and bring it to your local printer.
And that’s all to it! Simple, right?
If you still find all this too much trouble for you, don’t worry. I’ve got you covered.
If you have signed up to access our affirmation resources, all you need to do is download and print the affirmations you like most.
Alternatively, our team here has created a set of printable affirmation cards which you can purchase and print for your own use.
Check them out on our shop, where you can also find other digital products too.
What affirmations should I use?
Not sure what affirmation you should use for your affirmation card?
I encourage you to browse around our website or use the search function. There are over 20,000 different affirmations that suit all sorts of situations. That will be an easy way to get started.
I will also share 50 of my most used ones here that can be used in your printable list of positive affirmations:
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- I am all prepared for the victory that is about to come my way.
- I will stop focusing on how stressed I am and remember how blessed I am.
- I am ready to take life head-on.
- I am doing the best I can, and thus choose to release myself from guilt and shame.
- I am loved.
- I am ready to suffer now and live like a champion.
- I am protected and I am safe.
- I am growing because I am struggling and learning.
- I am slowly becoming the kind of person who can survive this storm.
- I am confident that we can get through any challenge life brings at us as a couple.
- I am dedicated to self-love and care.
- I am so grateful that I am living a healthy life.
- I am full of vitality and youthfulness.
- I am filled with more than enough energy to live an exciting and full day.
- I am resistant to the thoughts that stop me from loving.
- I am confident enough to say no.
- I am open to experiencing the present moment through my senses.
- I am perfect in every way, shape, and form.
- I am open to the wisdom within.
- I am worthy of all things wonderful.
- I am open, receptive and I accept blessings from the universe.
- I am one with the earth and its entirety.
- I am attracting my true soul connection.
- I am ready to receive happiness through my dreams.
- I am grateful for all the happy memories that I have shared.
- I am looking at the brighter side of this situation.
- I am creating something beautiful from the ground up.
- I am doing the best I can for my child.
- I am excited and eager to act on my dreams.
- I am not anxiety or depression, I simply experience them.
- I am transforming my body into what I have always wanted.
- I am looking thinner and thinner every day.
- I am starting to make positive changes in my life.
- I am committed to making my own improvement a higher priority than short-term pleasure.
- I am constantly creating my ideal life.
- I am a results-focused person.
- I am willing to give the love I expect from others.
- I am living a life of meaning and purpose.
- I am strong enough to overcome my broken heart.
- I am artistically expressive.
- I am willing to embrace new challenges, whatever they may be.
- I am constantly rewarded in my work.
- I now affirm that I am caring and have a good heart.
- I am honored to possess a family like them.
- I am allowed to be selective in choosing friendships that are for my greater good.
- I am a dignified human being and I know my worth.
- I am dedicated to finishing all my projects.
- I am worthy of being wealthy.
How to use affirmation cards?
To make affirmations work for you, belief and consistency are key to success. Besides wholeheartedly believing in your goals and dreams, you need to be routinely reminding yourself and preparing your mind for it.
Incorporating a series of affirmation cards in your life will serve as reminders to you, so try out the following tips to make the best use of your new tools:
- Create 30 positive affirmation cards for each month that will be used to promote positive thinking in general. You can either draw them straight from the pile and or shuffle things up
- Affix your affirmation cards to a vision board
- Stick them in between your journal and take a look at them each time you have an entry
- Carry a few affirmation cards in your purse or wallet and whip them out each time you feel negative thoughts rising
- Print and paste them on your mirror
- Keep one in a frame and place it on your work desk
- Create a set to gift your loved ones
Let your imagination run wild here and use affirmation cards to your advantage. You know your lifestyle best, so I’m sure you will find a way to introduce them into your routine.
Ready to live your best life?
Affirmation cards are one of the best ways you can use to improve your mental well-being and be a more positive person. They are also great tools that can help you to manifest your goals and dreams.
Download yours here:
Our blog is constantly trying to create new content that promotes positivity and helps our readers fulfill their true potential, which is why I highly recommend you to check out Mindvalley.
They are a learning platform that is made up of world-class instructors who cover subjects such as personal development, spirituality, entrepreneurship, and much more.