There are so many things that people are afraid of in their lives. It could be social anxiety, phobias, or just a general fear of the unknown. All of this might prevent you from living your best life.
This is where positive affirmations for courage can help. Courage affirmations are positive statements that will help you with your mental health and get rid of your fears. In order to achieve this, you will need to write down those affirmations and repeat them every day.
You can use these affirmations for any kind of fear that you have — fear of failure, change, or even death. No matter what you’re afraid of, these positive affirmations for courage can help you conquer your fears and live a happy life.
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
What are positive courage affirmations?
Positive affirmations for courage can be helpful in handling the fear and doubt that we sometimes experience.
We all have doubts. Sometimes, these doubts are harmless. Other times, they can get in our way of reaching our goals.
Positive affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself in order to positively impact your life and start learning how to trust yourself.
They are a technique where you can change or create new beliefs by repeating positive statements to yourself on a consistent basis.
While it might be difficult at first, eventually you will believe in your affirmations if you repeat them enough times.
That’s why it’s important to only use positive affirmations (even when your situation seems incredibly negative) so that you don’t accidentally train your brain in the wrong way.
Click here for the Best Affirmation Books for more positivity in your life
Do courage affirmations work?
The answer is a resounding yes! But, like all things that take time and effort, it takes practice before you will see results.
Courage affirmations are one of the many ways to get connected to positive emotions in your life. They are also a way to help you focus on what you have to be grateful for. And when you focus on gratitude, your life will improve.
Courage affirmations can also help you build up confidence in yourself and your abilities. And as your confidence grows, so will your courage to try new things and overcome challenges in all areas of your life.
They can be said before an activity or situation that takes you out of your comfort zone, to help you face your fear and do what needs to be done.
Courage affirmations work by helping you shift your focus from fear to a positive outcome.
You’re giving yourself a mental pep talk, reminding yourself why you’re doing this task in the first place, and reaffirming your commitment to it.
Often, we feel afraid because we don’t know how things will turn out.
Whatever happens is going to be outside of our control anyway, so it doesn’t help us to worry about it constantly.
By saying courage affirmations, you’re deciding that whatever happens will be ok and that you can handle it no matter what comes your way.
Affirmations work best when they are personalized and focused on one specific goal or task, rather than generalized statements that could apply to anyone in any situation.
You can use the list below as a guide to create your own positive statements or use them as it is as long as it resonates with you.
How to Use Affirmations Effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
List of Unstoppable Courage Affirmations
Inner strength affirmations
Affirmations for confidence
Affirmations for emotional strength
Affirmations for fearlessness
Positive affirmations for mental strength
Become fearless affirmations
- I can rejoice in moving my body.
- I’ve moved past doubt and fear.
- I am open to feeling confident.
- I am a powerful spirit.
- I am bold, powerful, and invincible.
- I have the courage to take my own path.
- I trust my choices.
- I face and conquer my fears with swift, decisive action.
- I let go of my fear and courageously move forward with a peaceful heart.
- I have all the courage I need to defeat my fears.
- It’s possible for me to exude confidence.
- I am flawed and perfectly inclined.
- I am confident in my beliefs, courageous in my actions, and brave in my heart.
- I am open to growing from my mistakes.
- My courage helps me stand up for my beliefs. It gives me a stronger voice and a determined mind.
- I am open to accepting myself with compassion.
- I can find positives in any given situation.
- I possess all the courage I need to conquer my fears.
- I release my fear of change.
- I am an alchemist. I have the power to transform negative energy into positive energy.
- I am fearless.
- I believe I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I stay positive in all circumstances.
- I can do anything I want in life.
- It is in darkness that I shine brightest. I am light. I am love. I am Brave.
- I am daring enough to face any challenge.
- Great daring and courage are always at my disposal.
- I have strong willpower. (read Willpower Affirmations)
- I possess great inner courage.
- I possess the strength to deal with this.
- I boldly go in the direction of my dreams.
- When I act in the face of fear, fear goes away.
- I am voluminously empowered in finance and knowledge.
- I constantly strive to move beyond my fear.
- My natural response to fear is to take action.
- I draw on strength from God for this.
- I now forgive and release everyone and everything that is no longer part of my divine plan.
- I am not a worrier.
- I am a unique and creative expression of Source energy itself. I am a miracle capable of miracles!
- I am at peace.
- I choose not to believe the self-deprecating thoughts about myself.
- It’s ok to have doubts sometimes. It does not define who I am.
- Everything is possible for me.
- I know and trust who I am.
- I trust that everything always works out for my highest and best good.
- I am willing and ready to take risks.
- Today I boldly face my challenges.
- I am in control of how I react, show up, and give love.
- I have the courage to pursue my dreams.
- I am ready for bold adventures.
- My faith in myself lifts me high above any fear.
- I trust my intuition.
- I love my confidence.
- I am daring and love trying new things.
- I am a strong human being.
- I love my mind, heart, body, and soul.
- I face all obstacles with great courage and tenacity.
- It’s safe for me to speak up and to be seen.
- I make good choices for myself.
- I’m not afraid to face my deepest fears.
- I am brave. I am bold. I am fabulously fierce.
- I face life’s issues with great bravado.
- I welcome challenges into my life.
- I allow the courage of my heart to dissolve any fears I experience.
- When I feel hurt by others I am able to stand up for myself without getting over-emotional.
- I have a reason for being here.
- I know that fear disappears when I do the thing I fear.
- I can handle anything life throws at me.
- I have abundant inner strength and courage.
- I am connected to the unlimited abundance of the universe.
- I have the courage to keep going.
- I am free because I live courageously.
- I no longer give fear my energy. I channel all of my energy toward my dreams!
- I have the courage to overcome all difficulties in my life.
- Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more courageous.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- I can do hard things.
- I believe I can appear confident.
- I admire my bravery. I am proud of my courage.
- I am courageous. I am confident. I am Brave!
- I trust that there is a divine plan for me even if I don’t see it right now.
- I am a living example of what it means to live brave every day. I can do this!
- I challenge all obstacles in my life with unending courage.
- It keeps hope alive in my heart. Courage is the light at the end of the tunnel, guiding me through hard times to victory.
- I am a brave and valiant warrior.
- I breathe out all fears, and breathe in pure joy and optimism.
- I face all challenges head on.
- My bravery grows every single day.
- I am free of disease and illness.
- I am always present in the moment.
- My spirit is an infinite creator.
- I manifest love, prosperity, happiness, and an abundance of all good things.
- I can think clearly and solve problems.
- I have the courage to stand up for my beliefs.
- Today I bless my being with limitless courage.
- I do not take things personally
- I keep my body fit and healthy with exercise and diet.
- Even though I am not fearless, I am courageous.
- My mind is clear and sharp.
- I am open to believing in my own self-worth and accepting unconditional love.
- My dreams are much more important than any fears I might have.
- I can always learn more and do better.
- I have the courage to let my guard down and be vulnerable with others without fear and embarrassment.
- I am never alone when taking brave action. My brave acts are always encouraged and supported by God/Source/Spirit/Angels.
- I face every challenge with grace and my courage rises up with ease.
- I am love, I am joy, I am happiness, I am rich, I am prosperous, I am wise, I am abundance.
- I have the courage to start right now.
- I am happy, I am healthy, I am content, I am peaceful, I am prosperous, I am abundant, I am infinite consciousness.
- I am a born leader. I do not follow the herd. I create my own path.
- I face difficulties with boldness and determination.
- I will face my fears head on.
- I have the courage to face whatever happens today.
- I radiate great courage in every situation.
- I am the co-creator of my life.
- I know that I can handle anything with determination and courage.
- I am fearless when adversity surrounds me.
- Every day I inhale courage and exhale fear.
- When I see cruelty or injustice, I have the courage to take action. I refuse to walk away or give in to my fear. I am the voice for those who are afraid to speak. I am the rock they lean on to stay strong.
- I believe setbacks are valuable opportunities to learn and grow.
- I am always striving to be the best version of myself.
- I believe in my capacity for confidence.
- I desire and welcome more opportunities to act bravely.
- I am grounded.
- I know that abundant strength and courage are found within.
- I am a brave, bold, badass woman and I’m ready to make waves!
- I choose to face my fear and reduce its power over me.
- I calmly face any challenge that confronts me.
- I believe in my authenticity.
- I take ownership of my life and take action on my dreams.
- I am powerful to envision and create whatever my heart desires.
- My discomfort is temporary. My courage grows permanently.
- I unravel the infinite power within me, the depths of my flesh has been clustered with strength.
- Inner joy radiates through my being.
- I am open to believing in myself.
- I choose courage over comfort.
- I am grateful for all that I have, all that I am and all that is.
- I am open to self-improvement.
- I am one with God and All That Is.
- Even when it’s difficult, even when I experience inner resistance, I choose courage.
- I practice feeling courageous every day.
- I am whole, I am learning, I am letting go.
- I have infinite courage to do those right things I know are right.
- My courage grows as I press on past my fears.
- I am so excited to see what moving through this fear will teach me about myself!
- I easily access my inner courage whenever it is required.
- I can feel fear and move forward at the same time.
- I always take positive action in the face of fear.
- I live my life with confidence and courage.
- Nothing will stop me from living my life.
- I boldly face all obstacles which impede my progress.
- My courage grows daily as I try new things.
- I have the courage to speak up for myself.
- I believe I can do this.
- I honor the courage within me.
- I do the things I fear and take control of my life.
- My heart energy dissolves all resistance and allows me to move through fear.
- It’s possible for me to appear confident to others.
- I know that courage comes from doing.
- I have the courage to make positive changes in my life.
- I am a brave soul.
- My body is capable of lifting heavy weights.
- I am always growing my knowledge and learning.
- I am ready to be brave! I am ready for adventure!
- I am open to living confidently.
- I am brave and bold in my pursuit of my best life.
- I have the courage to state my opinions.
- I totally trust in my ability to face all of life’s challenges.
- I trust my mind, heart, body, and soul.
- I am entirely capable of being whole without validation from others. I am learning how to validate myself.
- I am calm and centered.
- I am unstoppable.
- I am strong enough to handle any challenge that comes my way.
- It is my greatest desire to live each and every day with boundless bravery.
- I take action in the face of fear.
- I am focused and disciplined.
- I believe in my value.
- I am worthy of being seen. I deserve to be seen.
- I can be present.
- I believe in my goodness.
- I am courageous in all things.
- I can always improve.
- I must become that which I say I am. Therefore, I boldly declare I am Rich! I see it and I feel it. I am rich in health, happiness, love, success and prosperity.
- I seize all opportunities with bold determination.
- I choose to focus only on things that matter and ignore all that is trivial and unimportant.
- I am in control of my emotions.
- I always choose the bolder option.
- I choose to honor, love and respect myself. I have the power within to decide what I want, and how I want to live.
- I can always look for the silver lining.
- I trust myself most when taking brave action and following my heart. My heart knows the way.
- I love my journey.
- I boldly go where I have never gone before.
- I can be the person I choose to be.
- I find within me all the courage I need to reach my potential.
- Love should be a healing force in my life, not a draining one because I am worthy of healthy relationships.
- I can experience joy in the small things.
- I have real courage.
- I am connected to the whole. I am one with the Sun, the Earth, the Air, the Universe. I am life itself.
- I am bold and daring in all that I do.
- It’s possible for me to feel confident.
Ready to print Affirmation Cards
- I believe in my journey.
- I am in control of how I respond to challenging situations in my life.
- It’s ok to cry. Sadness is part of life and everyone experiences it.
- I am ready and prepared for anything that life throws my way.
- I can do whatever I set my mind to.
- I am constantly growing and upgrading myself. I am becoming more conscious, understanding and self aware each day.
- I have the courage to move forward toward my dreams.
- I’m not a victim in life.
- I have what it takes to conquer my fears.
- I am a magnet for positive energy. I give out positive energy and attract positive energy in return.
- It’s possible for me to increase my confidence levels.
- I am fit and healthy.
- The universe guides me in miraculous ways. My life is filled with perfect synchronicities.
- It’s possible for me to feel perfect exactly as I am.
- Today I face everything with great courage.
- What most fulfills & energizes me is what manifests in my life.
- The courage I need to change my life is already within me.
- Nothing scares me.
- It’s possible for me to embrace myself and feel confident as I am.
- I love myself.
- I act in spite of my fear and the fear fades away.
- I love the decisions I’m making.
- I live life with grace and ease.
- I have the strength to overcome any perceived limitation.
- I am calm and relaxed whenever life gets trying.
- It’s possible for me to proud of myself for who I am.
- I am able to speak my mind with ease and express my personal opinions.
- I am developing into a more daring and courageous person each day.
- I exercise my courage every day.
- I am open to believing in my confidence.
- Wisdom fills every cell of my body.
- I am ready for whatever today brings.
- Every day I am building strong muscle.
- Every day I bring greater boldness and daring into my life.
- I act courageously even when I don’t feel courageous.
- I am a powerful being that can do anything I put my mind to.
- My fears are dissolving.
- I am open to advocating for myself.
- I am open to believing in my strengths.
- I stand courageously in my power.
- I always act in spite of any fears I may have.
- I am now free from all fear and worry.
- Today, I take action.
- I am strong, bold and confident.
- Great strength lies within me at all times.
- Courage is my superpower.
- Today, I am living fearlessly.
- I have survived every fear and challenge placed before me thus far. I will continue to thrive because I am brave!
- I can be confident.
- I have within me all the courage I need to overcome my fears.
- I am fueling my muscles with healthy foods.
- My life is full of bold adventures.
- With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more courage into my life.
- I trust that I can embody confidence.
- I face all of life’s challenges head on.
- I am open to choosing courage.
- I am changing the world by changing my life in small ways every day.
- I face all my fears head on.
- I breathe in courage and breathe out fear.
- Courage fills my body and radiates from my heart.
- I am capable of anything.
- There’s a blessing in every breath I take.
- I embrace my anxiety as information to spiritually guide me.
- I am a person of great inner strength.
- My courage lives within my heart. I always have access to this energy to make brave choices every day.
- I believe in my capacity for inner strength.
- I can unfold, I am grateful.
- My soul is in harmony with life and the universe.
- It’s possible for me to be consistently confident, in spite of my perceived flaws.
- My life unfolds perfectly.
- I like to listen and stay calm in discussions.
- I can enjoy food without guilt.
- I will be seen and admired for my bravery.
- I am talented and courageous.
- I trust my inner self.
- I understand that fears are a false construct of my mind and there really is nothing to fear in life.
- I can do anything.
- My muscles and bones are strong.
- I am a risk taker.
- I have the audacity to live a bold life.
- I am filled with endless possibilities.
Other articles that might interest you
- How many affirmations to say each day?
- How long do affirmations take to work?
- Write yourself an affirmation letter
- Courage as a skill
What Affirmations to Read Next?