Get a copy of our Life-Changing book: The Art of Reinventing Yourself
308 Calming Affirmations To Quiet Your Mind
Do you have an anxious mind that needs calming? To cope with that, positive thinking is one of the best ways to help you out. Instead of focusing on your the things that cause tension and stress, a simple mindset shift can dramatically change your life.
Using the power of calming affirmations to manifest a positive state of mind, it helps you by relaxing your brain and focusing on the right objectives, leading to better results in the things you do.
The list of positive affirmations below will cover the following situations:
Calming affirmations to be more at peace with myself
Calming affirmations for inner peace
Calming affirmations for sleep
Calming affirmations for anger
Affirmations to feel more calm right now
Affirmations to release stress and anxiety
Affirmations for self soothing
Affirmations for self-love
Affirmations to be more calm in life
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
How to use affirmations?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, or speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards that is designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take it everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see results.
List Of Calming Affirmations To Settle Your Nerves
- Tomorrow is a new day.
- I’m going to focus on things I love to get me through this.
- I am able to embrace love while letting go of fear.
- All I need to do right now is breathe.
- I trust my inner voice.
- I breathe in peace and breathe out peace.
- I am a beautiful person, inside and out.
- I will smile, breathe, and go slowly.
- My mind is clearing and I am in control.
- I am in control of how I choose to approach and respond.
- I vibrate at a higher frequency of love, peace and calm.
- My mind is still and smooth, like a lake at dawn.
- I am releasing my concerns by breathing slowly and deeply.
- Every breath I take calms me.
- I always focus on the abundance of good surrounding me.
- I attract and give out the energy of calm at all times.
- Calmness is a powerful energy that surrounds me at all times.
- Each day I am practicing to be more and more relaxed.
- I breathe in relaxation and breathe out tension.
- When I breathe in, then exhale slowly and steadily, I am letting go of my stress.
- I lovingly forgive and let go of the past.
- I attract calm and loving people into my life.
- I believe in my talents.
- I help others live in a state of peace and love because I radiate peace and love to them.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I forgive myself and others.
- Despite my fears, I will live authentically and follow my dreams.
- I am more and more calm with each deep breath I take.
- I have the ability to overcome anxiety.
- Exhaling, I let my shoulders drop and become utterly relaxed.
- Each day, I grow in confidence in my ability to deal with challenging situations in relaxed, calm and clearheaded ways.
- I am surrounded by calm and serene energy at all times.
- I go easy on myself in any situation.
- I release all fears.
- I will be OK.
- I am able to liberate myself from my past and live with peace and serenity.
- Every cell in my body is peaceful and calm.
- I choose calm energy now
- Anxiety isn’t dangerous. I’m just uncomfortable. I’ll make it through this.
- I choose to have a peaceful day
- I give myself a credit every time I do something that makes me happy.
- There is always a solution of the highest good.
- I strive to change the things that I can change and accept the things that I cannot change.
- I trust my decisions today. All my decisions will bring in positivity.
- I give myself permission to take a mental health day to recharge.
- I am worthy of peace in my life.
- I am practicing this feeling of peace.
- I trust the process of life to bring only good to me.
- I am enough.
- Wherever I go, I bring with me the energy of calm and peace.
CLICK HERE: Choose Your Course Now!
- I am releasing all negative emotions from my system.
- I am firmly connected to my inner stillness.
- Letting go of worry is becoming easy.
- I am always safe, divinely guided, and protected.
- In this moment, I am safe
- I wish for all beings to be well.
- All my worries and problems are melting away.
- I trust myself.
- I am balanced.
- I am calm, peaceful and centered.
- I am safe and secure and everyone around me wishes me good.
- I am stress and worry free.
- My calm energy helps me connect with higher realms of the universe.
- I give myself permission to let go, relax and be calm.
- Life will always provide for me.
- I can use everything as a catalyst for something better.
- I am safe and protected.
- Challenges bring opportunities.
- The panic I feel is only temporary.
- My anxiety doesn’t define me
- I allow myself to take some time off.
- I am becoming calmer with every deep breath that I take.
- I feel joy and ease in this very moment.
- Around me there is an endless pool of peace, harmony and calmness.
- This will pass.
- My life is at peace in this very moment.
- I am freeing myself from stress.
- Being calm and centered is one of the top priorities in my life.
- I give out peace and attract peace at all times.
- I discover peace in those around me and respond to them with peace.
- My body is calm.
- The energy of peace and joy surrounds me at all times.
- Thoughts are passing clouds and I am the sky. Emotions are falling leaves and I am the earth.
- I love and accept myself.
- My body feels peaceful energy flowing in and around me regularly
- My feelings and thoughts are valid.
- I am strongly rooted in my calm energy; nothing can alter my calmness.
- The energy of peace and love is all around me.
- My mind is quiet and stress free.
- I radiate positive energy.
- I am tuned into the frequency of calmness and hence I attract calmness from the universe.
- Calmness washes over me with every deep breath I take.
- A warm, peaceful energy surrounds me and those I love.
- I choose to feel and think positive about the situation I am faced with.
- I am relaxing each part of my body.
- I live my life in peace.
- I am happy with my life.
- I am safe and protected and so is everyone around me.
- I allow myself to feel complete peace and serenity right now.
- I trust that life supports me.
- I release my shame and anger, and choose self-compassion and self-love instead.
- I enjoy the feeling of calmness as it is so uplifting.
- I am breathing slowly and deeply, filling myself with calmness.
- My mind is slowing down.
- Inside me lies a great reservoir of calmness.
- I am safe and in control.
- Every cell in my body vibrates at a positive frequency of calm and joy.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- It is easier and easier to reduce anxiety to a healthy level of concern.
- My mind is filled with peaceful and calming thoughts.
- I am worthy of respect.
- I am calm and relaxed in all situations.
- I let go of all the things that don`t serve me anymore.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- Everyone’s path is uniquely beautiful, including my own.
- I’m worthy of all the peace, calm and joy in my life.
- My mind is anchored in the powerful stillness and intelligence of the present moment.
- I am safe.
- What’s meant to be will be.
- I allow myself to be at peace with my past.
- When this is over, I’ll be so proud of myself.
- I am capable of solving any problems that face me.
- I can easily shift my heart to feel peace.
- I step outside, bringing tranquility with me into the world.
- I am relaxed and calm.
- I feel anxious, but so what? I know what that feels like and I’ll get through it.
- I choose to release hurt and resentment.
- I love every aspect of myself.
- I feel deeply calm, relaxed and happy today.
- I celebrate everyday wins, big or small.
- I am ready to reclaim my power to change.
- I am at peace and well rested.
- Life is beautiful and calm.
- I am calm at all times.
- I release all negative energy that is holding me back.
- My stress and anxiety is slowly going away.
- I release, I relax and let go.
- I create a life based on peace and calm.
- I trust the universe to provide all that I need.
- Divine peace and harmony surrounds me and dwells within me.
- I am lovingly supported by the power that created me.
- I don’t have to prove myself to anyone because I am enough.
- I foster calm energy in my mind, body, and spirit
- I let go of anxiety and embrace calm.
- Nothing can take away my love for myself.
- No person has any power over me. I am free.
- My life is peaceful.
- I am in control.
- I am doing the best that I can and will continue to grow.
- I exist as an island of calm even when I am in a sea of uncertainty.
- I am grateful for every experience.
- I am worthy of love and take the time to do self-love rituals.
- I am strong and will get through the cloudiest of days.
- I deserve a peaceful and loving life.
- I am ready to release all the anxiety and stress right now.
- I have everything I need for a happy life.
- I am deeply thankful for all the peace and calm I have in my life right now.
- My emotional pain, stress and discomfort is released and washed away.
- If I take deep breaths, that will help soothe me before I go in.
- I am relaxed and peaceful because I trust the process of life.
- I allow peaceful and healing white light to flow through my body now
- My breath is calm and relaxed and I am at peace.
- I find peace with the soothing silence of my inner soul.
- I am centered and quiet.
- I will talk to myself as though I’m speaking to a loved one.
- The picture in my head isn’t healthy. That’s just me being negative.
- I can see and appreciate all of the beauty that surrounds me.
- I am in control of my body.
- I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
- I am capable of overcoming the challenges that come my way.
- I welcome miracles into my life.
- I recognize and am grateful for the abundance that is constantly flowing into my life.
- Today, I choose only happiness and joy.
- I am worthy of love, peace and joy in my life.
- I am resourceful enough to overcome any challenges.
- I choose peace over doubt and fear.
- I am learning to be my best self.
- With each breath, I breathe in healing. With each breath, I feel calmer, more relaxed, more self-confident.
- I forgive myself for not being perfect.
- I let go of toxic and negative thoughts.
- My life is filled with peace, calm and joy.
- I am letting go of all my worries and fears.
- My tension is melting away.
- Tomorrow is a brand new day.
- I attract peace and calm at all times.
- I have all the tools that I need to face my fears head-on.
- Nothing stands in my way of feeling calm and at peace.
- My thoughts are calming down.
- Stress flows out of me, replaced by a refreshing calm secure feeling.
- I feel centered and grounded.
- I have a peaceful aura surrounding me that keeps me safe and protected.
- I invite peace and harmony to dwell in me and surround me at all times.
- Right now, I feel totally safe, calm, and at peace.
- I am attracting positive energy into my body.
- I release all tension in my body.
- I am in charge of how I feel today and I am choosing happiness.
- I am ready to release whatever is meant to go.
- I see stressful situations as challenges.
- No person, place, or thing has any power over me.
- I expect good news today.
- I am relaxed, calm and carefree.
- As time goes on, I will continue healing from past hardships.
- I am free of anxiety and am living a calm life.
- I breathe in the energy of peace all day long.
- I let go of defensiveness and choose to fill my world with joy and kindness instead.
- I am safe and all is well.
- I allow tranquil and serene energy, thoughts, and things to flow easily to me
- Everything is well in this moment.
- Feeling stuck is a feeling, not a fact.
- My calm energy acts as a shield that protects me and my loved ones.
- My breath is slow and relaxed.
- Even if I’m having a hard day so far, I can still make the most of it.
- My need to feel calm is being fully met.
- Peace is all around me.
- I am completely relaxed, calm and safe in this moment.
- Anxiety might make me feel uncomfortable but I am in charge of my mind and body.
- Today, I am looking after my body, mind, and soul first.
- I connect with what is peaceful and good around me.
- It’s okay to say no for the sake of my mental health.
- My life continues to be happy and peaceful.
- I am tuned into the intelligence contained in this moment.
- All is well in my world.
- No matter what challenges I face, I will persevere.
- My body is filled with calm and peaceful energy.
- I am at peace with myself and the world around me.
- My heart is filled with peace and calm.
- I am filled with calm energy knowing the Universe has my back.
- I embrace changes and new opportunities as they come.
- I am at peace with my past, my present and future.
- I can transform anything negative into something helpful.
- I am loved.
- There is a strong energy of calm that emanates through me.
- I am deeply connected to the still and calm energy within.
- I am at peace now.
- I am relaxing and feeling more and more sleepy.
- I am calmer and calmer with each deep breath I take.
- All my stress and tension is melting away.
- I unconditionally accept, love and appreciate myself and who I am.
- I am able to shift to calm energy whenever I desire
- I am comfortable around other people.
- I lovingly allow change into my life and trust in my higher good.
- I am always safe and guided by my higher self.
- I am free of anything that weighs me down.
- I am comfortable and satisfied with myself.
- My muscles are relaxed.
- I am thankful and grateful for the good in my life.
- Everything is fuel for growth and connection. I am an alchemist, after all.
- Old energy is leaving. New energy is entering.
- Right now, everything works perfectly for me.
- Everything is going to be alright.
- I am deeply connected to my body and enjoy feeling my body from within.
- I find love and support inside and out.
- My body feels calm and light.
- Self care is important because I deserve to be happy and content.
- I surround myself with positive thinkers.
- I always come back to the serene state of balance.
- Every time I see, hear or think about water, I feel relaxed, calm and empowered.
- I am calm and relaxed.
- I feel relaxed, calm and empowered as I go through my day.
- I act with courage while I feel fear. I am strong and mighty.
- Every day I become more and more relaxed.
- I’m surrounded by the energy of calm, peace and positivity.
- The feelings of panic are leaving my body.
- I live up to my potential every day.
- I am learning what supports my highest self.
- Being calm and relaxed is my priority now.
- I am ridding my mind of negative thoughts and filling it with positive ones.
- Only good things await me.
- Each day brings me calm and happiness.
- I trust the process of life to take me to my higher good. All is well.
- I feel light, calm and peaceful.
- I choose peace at all times.
- Being peaceful is a choice I make today.
- I am a channel of peace and well-being, and my need for peace is abundantly met.
- I’ve got my back.
- Tranquil and soothing energy flows easily to me
- I breathe in relaxation, I breathe out tension.
- I am feeling so profoundly peaceful and happy at this moment.
- I am more than my thoughts. I am more than my emotions.
- I feel grounded in this moment.
- When I find my peace, everything falls into place.
- I love relaxing.
- I am deeply in touch with my calm inner intelligence and it guides me in the right direction.
- I am now in control.
- I let go of upsetting energy and embrace peaceful energy in its place
- I am thankful to the universe for showering me with an abundance of peace, calm and joy.
- My life is filled with positive synchronicities.
- My environment is filled with peace.
- The last time I presented, everyone said I did really well.
- I am surrounded by peace and quiet.
- I feel free from stress and anxiety.
- I am letting go of all tension and stress.
- I focus only on happy and peaceful thoughts that raise my vibration.
- At this moment, right here and right now, all is well.
- I learn to love myself more and more each day.
- I choose to be relaxed in any situation.
- The calm energy in and around me is so healing and uplifting. It fills me up with joy.
- I am ably supported by the universe.
- I am calm and relaxed right now.
- I am self validated. Other people’s opinions do not bother me in any way.
- If I keep doing it, it will get easier.
- I feel, with every breath I take, a sense of peace and love.
- I am surrounded by good and supportive people in my life.
- I am right here, right now.
- I am worthy of my dreams.
- I live effortlessly.
- I’m allowed to breathe a little bit deeper into this.
- I will focus on today – one hour at a time, one thing at a time.
Take Affirmations Everywhere You Go!
Check out our very own printable affirmation cards designed just for you.
It contains 30 Daily Positive Affirmation Cards which you can bring everywhere for your convenience!
Included bonus: 4 Powerful Positive Affirmation Posters which you can print and hang anywhere!
* takes you to a checkout page hosted by PayHip, an ecommerce platform
How many affirmations should I say a day? 8 burning questions answered
How long does it take for affirmations to work? All you need to make it work
What Affirmations To Read Next: