Affirmations PDF Free Downloads
We are on a mission to spread the word on affirmations by creating lots of different content to share about its usefulness, power, and the positivity that changes lives.
Affirmations have worked wonders for thousands of people, and we encourage you to try them out to see for yourself its amazing results.
By developing the good habit of reciting positive affirmations on a daily basis, you will be reminded of the wonderful things you have in your life and they will also help you reprogram your thoughts to push negative thinking out of the way.
Some of the most successful people in the world practice it like ritual, including the likes of celebrities Oprah Winfrey, Denzel Washington, Jim Carrey, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, athletes Lindsay Vonn, Kerri Walsh, Misty May-Treanor, Jon Jones, entrepreneur Andrew Carnegie, among many others.
We aim to keep this page updated as often as possible and you can always return here to download what you need.
When you are done downloading what you need, don’t forget to check out our resources page to discover more tools to help you improve your life and overall wellbeing.
In the sections ahead, you will find the individual items that you can download.
They can be printed out, edited in PDF, or edited in an online design software Canva (super easy to use).
If you choose to use Canva, take note of the following:
- Access from your desktop rather than mobile devices for editing
- When you click on the links, you will see a page that says “A template created by Dylon was shared with you, start designing now”. (Dylon is one of our team members)
- Click on use template and you will be asked to sign up for an account (or login if you have one already). I recommend that you sign up for the free trial of the PRO version which is free for 30 days. Just cancel before the 30th day and you will not be charged. The PRO version has lots of beautiful graphics and useful tools which you can explore for free for a month. Otherwise, a free account will also allow you to access the templates.
- You can make further changes to the design and choose the fonts you like. It just takes a tiny bit of work.
Note: These free affirmation download files are all free for personal reference and not for commercial use. You may consider printing them out for your vision board or use them as a daily reminder to practice positive affirmations.
Affirmations Worksheet PDF
- Click the links below to download and save to your chosen device
- Either print them out and write your affirmations, or click in the middle of the PDF to start editing
- Or edit them in Canva to customize to your preference
DIY Affirmation Card
Similar to the worksheet above, you can either:
- Print the card out (4X6″) and write on it
- Edit the PDF file and save to your devices
- Edit in Canva and save or print
Categories Of Affirmations PDF Downloads
** Note: We no longer add to this section as we have now introduced DIY Affirmation Cards instead where you can either write your own affirmations or copy and paste the affirmations from the post you were reading and save it to your preferred device, or print them out.
There are 8 main categories of affirmations that covers every aspect of life – be it personal or professional.
In each of them, you will find detailed sub-topics so that you can find the most relevant one for you.
As our site grows, we will continue adding to them, and you will be able to download each and every one of them whenever they are created, forever, for free.
You may decide to download whichever you need at this moment. Remember to bookmark this page so that you can return to download any other PDFs that are relevant to you next time.
Take the time to read through them and identify the ones that resonate most with you. I encourage you to either use one from the list, or modify them to make them personal to you.
You may then print out and fill in the worksheet and carry it with you always. This way, you can easily remind yourself of your intentions and what you wish to manifest.
How To Use These Affirmations PDF?
5. Mental Affirmations
- Adversity (click for PDF)
- Anger (click for PDF)
- Body Image (click for PDF)
- Calming (click for PDF)
- Decluttering (click for PDF)
- Depression (click for PDF)
- Detachment (click for PDF)
- Driving Anxiety (click for PDF)
- Empaths (click for PDF)
- Energy (click for PDF)
- Fear (click for PDF)
- Healing (click for PDF)
- Life purpose (click for PDF)
- Manifestation Mantras (click for PDF)
- Overthinking (click for PDF)
- Protection (click for PDF)
- Second Person (click for PDF)
- Self Improvement and Personal Growth (click for PDF)
- Writers Support (click for PDF)
6. Positive Affirmations
- Creativity (click for PDF)
- Communication (click for PDF)
- Divine Feminine (click for PDF)
- Family (click for PDF)
- Friday (click for PDF)
- Friends (click for PDF)
- Good Luck (click for PDF)
- Honesty and Integrity (click for PDF)
- Monday (click for PDF)
- Nurses (click for PDF)
- Parents (click for PDF)
- Saturday (click for PDF)
- Sunday (click for PDF)
- Thursday (click for PDF)
- Travel (click for PDF)
- Tuesday (click for PDF)
- Wednesday (click for PDF)
8. Wealth Affirmations
- Attracting clients (click for PDF)
- Job Interview (click for PDF)
- Job Promotion (click for PDF)
- Job Seekers (click for PDF)
- Network Marketing (click for PDF)
- New Home (click for PDF)
- Productivity (click for PDF)
- Realtors and Real Estate Agents (click for PDF)
- Sales (click for PDF)
- Traders and Investors (click for PDF)
- Winning the Lottery (click for PDF)