It took me a long time to get into the habit of waking up early.
In fact, it’s still a work in progress.
I’m not naturally an “early riser”, and I’ve even gone by multiple other names: night owl, lazy bones, yada yada yada.
But I’m going to let you in on a secret.
Want to do more work? Get promoted? Become more successful in life? Guess what, the answer is to wake up early.
Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t going to be easy at first. It’s hard being productive when everyone else is asleep.
This is why I have turned to affirmations for waking up early, and they can work for you too!
Read on as I share the tips I used to turn my sleep pattern around.
Thank you for being here. We are reader-supported. If have a minute, please try out the Headspace App. It is free to start and is the perfect companion for mindfulness, meditation, and improving the overall quality of your life.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more on the disclosure page.
How to Use Affirmations Effectively?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want. This post about learning how to write affirmations might help you out.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions. I usually do this each morning when I wake and before I go to bed.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access it throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards which are designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take them everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see changes.
List of Affirmations For Waking Up Early
- I move through my day with intention, being mindful, conscious, and aware of my choices.
- When I wake up in the morning, I feel energized and excited to get going on my day.
- I always get out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off.
- I enjoy being alert and awake at this time of day.
- I am starting to feel increased energy the more I wake up early.
- I am open to opportunities.
- I love the smell of coffee brewing in the morning.
- I will overcome any challenges that arise with ease. I am patient with myself and with life.
- I am turning into someone who immediately wakes up as soon as my alarm goes off.
- I am full of love. I am kind, patient, and compassionate with myself and others.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- Rising early and feeling refreshed is a normal part of my life.
- I am an early riser.
- I am smart and I am capable.
- I will not let anything stop me from waking up early, even if that thing is my own mind.
- My life is my masterpiece, and I am proud of how I spend it.
- I wake up early and go to bed when I am tired.
- I am ready to rise and shine, to embrace this day and treat it like a gift- because it is!
- I love my early morning time.
- Every day I am better than before.
- I can wake up at 5 am and start my day without feeling groggy or tired.
- My choices will reflect who I want to be and what I want to achieve.
- I’m going to be the best version of myself today.
- I am energized.
- Getting out of bed on time every morning is the reason I accomplish so much each day.
- I will focus on the good today. I am excited for this day to unfold!
- I feel at peace.
- I am excited about this day.
- I am strong enough to wake up early every single day.
- My life is overflowing with joy and happiness and I will find so many reasons to smile and laugh today.
- I feel so alive.
- I am going to make today great no matter what actually happens.
- I am awake, alive, and energized.
- I will notice so many beautiful things today.
- I love myself.
- I love waking up early.
- I find that waking up early just feels right.
- Being an early riser is feeling more effortless and natural to me every day.
- I am healthy and strong. I have all of the confidence and motivation I need for today. (read more Motivational Positive Affirmations)
- I am productive before lunch.
- I am so grateful to be alive.
- I know all the benefits of waking up early and I will reap them.
- I love the feeling of waking up early and getting a head start.
- I will make great decisions today that are in alignment with my goals and values.
- I am excited about what I’m going to accomplish today.
- I repeat affirmations for positivity with enthusiasm every morning, because they work!
- I have limitless drive and energy because I wake up early every day.
- My mind is clear as soon as my eyes open in the morning.
- I am finding it easier and easier to wake up early.
- Waking up early gives me more time with my family before they go off to work or school each day.
- Each day I gain more control over my sleeping habits.
- I am committed to my personal growth.
- I am noticing that waking up early is taking less and less effort.
- I am a magnet for all good things and attract only good things into my life
- I always wake up early and take full advantage of every day.
- I wake up on time every day.
- I am a morning person.
- I wake each morning with a smile.
- I love being alive.
- Waking up when my alarm goes off is just what I do every morning.
- Waking up early feels effortless and natural.
- I will take full advantage of every day by waking up early.
- Being in control of my sleeping and waking habits is easy for me.
- I look forward to each day.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity, wisdom, and brilliant ideas.
- I always get a head start.
- Today and every day I am blessed.
- Every day I wake up feeling fresh and restored.
- I will wake up full of energy and purpose, as soon as I hear the sound of my alarm.
- Waking up early and getting out of bed with enthusiasm is something I just do naturally.
- I seize the day by waking up early.
- I am awake and being productive while other people are still sleeping.
- I look forward to waking up early and getting things done.
- I wake up with ease and energy every day.
- Today is a new, clean slate full of possibilities and opportunities.
- I am ready to greet this new day with a positive mind and positive energy.
- My life matters and I will use today to do something good.
- I love the quietness of the early morning.
- I am well rested.
- I am feeling good in my mind and body. My physical and mental health is in tip-top shape today.
- I am fully present.
- I won’t sweat the small stuff, and I will celebrate all of the progress I make today.
- I wake up early every day and I have lots more time to do what I love.
- I am beautiful and I am blessed.
- I will become an early riser.
- My body is powerful.
- I am in control of my choices, my energy, and my attitude. I can be whoever I want to be.
- Thousands of people didn’t have the privilege of waking up today, and I did. I matter.
- I am ready for a productive, successful day.
- I am in control of my sleeping and waking habits.
- My life is abundant and fulfilling.
- Getting up early is a piece of cake.
- I am valuable, and have important contributions to make today! I will use this day wisely.
- I am full of happiness and gratitude today.
- I will wake up on time every day no matter how hard it is.
- When my alarm goes off I feel myself filling with energy and anticipation for the day ahead.
- I find it easy to listen to my body and go to sleep when I’m tired.
- I’m going to have a great day.
- Today I will give my best, and I won’t stress about the rest.
- Waking up early gives me an advantage over other people who still haven’t gotten out of bed yet.
- My day is going to be awesome because I’m going to make it awesome.
- I am positive.
Our First Book:
The Art Of Reinventing Yourself
Get yours for only $9.90 right now!
Benefits of Waking up Early
Are you one of those people who just can’t seem to get out of bed in the morning? If so, you’re not alone.
There are many benefits to doing so that many people simply ignore or are unaware of.
Here are some of the best reasons to be up early:
- You’ll feel more energized throughout the day because you’ll have had more time to rest
- You’ll have more time to focus on what matters to you, whether that’s enjoying yourself or getting things done
- You’ll get more done in a day because you won’t be wasting time or energy getting ready for the day
- You’ll be able to spend quality time with friends and family because you won’t feel rushed or stressed out about getting everything done
- You’ll be able to eat meals on time instead of skipping meals because of how busy your days are
- Waking up earlier by just one hour can reduce the risk of major depression
With so many amazing benefits, there is really no reason not to try this out. Read on to learn how you can do so.
How to Create a Habit of Waking Up Early?
We all know that waking up early is a great way to start your day off right.
But if you’re like the majority of people, you find yourself hitting the snooze button one too many times and rolling out of bed later than you’d like.
But you can change that! Here are some tips for creating a habit of waking up early:
- Set your alarm for the same time every morning.
- Get up as soon as your alarm goes off; don’t hit snooze!
- Get dressed immediately after waking up; don’t lie in bed thinking about what you’ll do later in the day (this will help train your brain to get up when it’s time).
How Can I Train My Subconscious Mind to Wake Up Early?
It can be hard to get out of bed when you’re groggy, and it can be even harder to stay asleep when your alarm goes off—especially if you have trouble falling asleep at night.
But there are ways to train your subconscious mind to wake up early:
- Set an alarm for 30 minutes earlier than you want to wake up. When that alarm goes off, don’t turn it off. Get up! Make yourself some coffee and drink it while you read or meditate, or take a shower. This will help train your subconscious mind to wake up early because it’s already awake and active when the new alarm goes off. If you do this for a few days straight, your subconscious will get used to waking up early on its own.
- Set an earlier bedtime every night for a week before workdays (about 15 minutes earlier each night). This will give your body more time to adjust before the day starts tomorrow! By setting an earlier bedtime before workdays, you’ll be better prepared for waking up early on those days without having to force yourself out of bed right away.
- Convince yourself that there is something important to do the next day. State your intention and the reason why you want to wake up early. You will be surprised how easy it will become to wake up even before the alarm clock rings!
- Using affirmations is one of the best ways to train your subconscious mind. By writing your own personal affirmation and repeating it regularly, you are effectively programming your own mind to listen to what you are saying. To do that, you can master effective ways to learn how to write affirmations that work.
Best Ways to Start Your Day
I’m sure you would have lots of ideas on how you want to start your day.
I have a few more here that you can try out too:
- Eat breakfast
- Drink plenty of water
- Go out for a short walk
- Meditate/pray/read scripture
- Have a long shower
In Conclusion: Affirmations For Waking Up Early
Getting yourself into this new habit will take time, but it is 100% worth the effort.
I promise you that you will see positive changes in your life, as long as you are willing to give it a try.
Affirmations are incredibly powerful, so make full use of them for a positive impact now!
What Affirmations to Read Next?