139 Positive Affirmations For New Home – Attract Your Dream Home
If you are thinking about how to manifest a new home, you are not alone. There are thousands of people out there who might be living in places or areas they do not necessarily desire, or worse, who live in squalid conditions. While you might not need to overcome such adversities, you might be in a tough situation of your own that needs help.
Whichever your situations might be, this post will show you a list of affirmations for new home as well as teach you how to make full use of them. Hopefully, this will lead you to your dream home sooner rather than later. Be sure to read till the end to learn the steps.
To elaborate a little further, the Law Of Attraction helps you to attract whatever you want in life based on your energy and focus dictates. That is to say, if you wanted a new home, you would keep thinking about it and do the things necessary to achieve it. And along the way, the positive affirmations you learn here will keep you steady and focused.
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
How to use affirmations?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, or speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards that is designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take it everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see results.
List Of Affirmations For Your Dream Home
The following list of affirmations are useful in various similar situations such as:
Affirmations for attracting your ideal new home
Affirmations for moving day
Affirmations for a new home that you’ve already bought
Affirmations for moving to a new apartment
Affirmations for house sale
Affirmations for moving to a new state
Affirmations for selling a home
New Home Affirmations
- I am thrilled that my new home is the ideal home for me.
- Thinking positively is something I just do naturally.
- I am happy, healthy, and in harmony in our new home.
- I know a perfect house is coming my way.
- I will attract a new house.
- I find it easy to think positively about owning my new home.
- I am attracting the perfect home for me and my family.
- My dream home is ready for me to find it now.
- Our home is radiant with warm, inviting energy.
- All who visit our home feel immediately welcome and at peace.
- I clean my home so that my mind can be clear and inspired.
- I’m optimistic about my new home.
- I find it easy to focus my mind on attracting a house.
- It’s easy for me to visualize myself attracting a house.
- My dream home is just waiting for me to find it.
- My new home is magical and magnificent.
- I have released all the negative energies around me and in my house.
- I am confident that my new home will be a happy and healthy place for loved ones to gather.
- I absolutely love my new flat!
- I just know that I will attract a house.
- I’m so happy and grateful for my wonderful new home.
- A beautiful house is in my future.
- I am so happy and grateful to move into my new home.
- My new home is a love-filled gathering place for loved ones.
- I am actively seeking the perfect home for me and my family.
- I am now attracting a home in a safe and secure neighborhood.
- I am changing into someone who will stop at nothing to attain a new house.
- Health, happiness, peace, love, and joy are what we bring to our new home.
- I’m certain I will find my house soon.
- I believe deeply that I am attracting a new home.
- I have the power to change myself.
- I trust I’m being guided toward my dream house.
- I will think positively and bring a new house in to existence.
- I am using the law of attraction to manifest a new house.
- The time is right, the buyer is right – my house is SOLD!
- I welcome creative guidance from the Universe.
- I fill my new home with love
- My dream house has everything I want.
- Searching for my new home is filled with fun and adventure.
- My dream home now reaches me with effortless ease and grace.
- We are delighted and excited about our exquisite new home.
- I feel safe and happy in my new home
- I deserve a beautiful home where I feel happy.
- I can see myself in my new house.
- I am using the power of my thoughts to attract a new home.
- My new home is safe, beautiful, and full of love.
- My new home is a place of beauty, peace, love, happiness, joy, and good health.
- I am attracting a house.
- Every day I move closer to the ideal home for me.
- I am so happy for the new home and this new beginning.
- Each day I find it easier to picture myself in my new home.
- I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances.
- I am excited and happy to move into my new home.
- Our new home is a happy and healthy place for loved ones to gather.
- We embrace and delight in the search for our new dream home.
- I’m getting closer to living in my dream house.
- I deserve an amazing home.
- My new home is the home of my happiest dreams.
- My home reflects my love for life.
- I naturally manifest whatever I focus my mind on.
- I am grateful for the new home of my wildest dreams.
- I’m in the process of attracting my ideal new home
- My ideal new home is getting ready for me right now
- Every square inch of my home makes me feel at ease.
- I am getting closer to owning a house.
- My mind is fully focused on owning a new home.
- I am free to choose to live as I wish and to give priority to my desires.
- Our home is completely clutter-free.
- I live in a relaxing environment.
- I know I will find the house that is just right for me (and my family)
- We are delighted and excited for our exquisite new home.
- My new home is in the neighbourhood that is perfect for me (and my family).
- I will do everything possible to get a new house.
- With every breath I take, I am bringing more and more order into my life.
- Everyone is really helpful on moving day
- I give thanks that our new home came to us easily and effortlessly and at a great price.
- I am flexible and open to change in every aspect of my life.
- I love my new home
- I choose to have fun during the house-hunting process.
- We are grateful for our love-filled new home.
- I am calling in my new home and am deeply grateful for my life.
- I am happy, healthy, and in harmony with our new home.
- I now have the perfect home for me at this time in my life
- I am visualizing what it will be like to own my dream house.
- My wonderful new home brings me happiness, hope, and health.
- I love searching for my new perfect home.
- I can forgive and understand others and their motives.
- Our home sells quickly and for an excellent price.
- The universe is lining everything up for me to attract my ideal new home
- My new home reminds us of our bounty of blessings in our lives.
- I cherish my new home and am grateful for new beginnings.
- I know I will find the perfect place.
- I believe in my ability to attract my dream home.
- I am realistic, well-educated, and prepared to navigate the home buying process.
- I am now living in my new dream home.
- I am grateful for my new house!
- My new home is welcoming.
- I am doing whatever it takes to attract a new house into my life.
- We can easily and effortlessly afford to buy a beautiful.
- I am excited, delighted, and grateful for my new home.
- My power to manifest is growing stronger each day.
- I am a good negotiator. I know what I’m willing to compromise on and I know when to walk away.
- My new home brings us an abundance of peace, love, and joy.
- I am living in an environment that supports my goals in every way.
- Moving day goes so smoothly.
- I know I will find the right house for my family.
- I attract a new, spacious home of my dreams.
- I am tapping into the law of attraction to effortlessly attract a new home.
- Our home renovations are under budget and ahead of schedule.
- I can feel my mind beginning to align with the reality of owning my dream home.
- My new house is getting ready for me right now.
- Our family is blessed with our new home and we are grateful.
- I can’t wait to live in my new home.
- I am thinking positively and attracting a house.
- I am building the home of my dreams.
- We are now living in the home of our dreams.
- I am destined to have a new house.
- I adore my new home and am deeply grateful for my life.
- Manifesting a house is something I will just naturally do.
- All of my belongings are handled with great care
- My new dream home is a place of beauty, peace, love, happiness, and health.
- I adorn my environment with fresh flowers.
- I bless my house with love, I release it and I let it go
- Our new home is beautiful, bountiful, and blessed.
- I am so excited to be moving into my own apartment.
- My home buying process is easy and fun.
- My dream home is waiting for me.
- Loved ones are welcome in our new home.
- The universe is conspiring with me to manifest my dream house.
- I have a great house that belongs to me and I have it with my own money.
- I am naturally attracting a house.
- My new home is a place of welcome and retreat for family and friends.
- I bless my new home with love and happiness
- We live in a beautiful, safe, and friendly neighborhood.
- I can make my own choices and decisions.
- Searching for a new home is easy and effortless.
- My mind is becoming completely focused on manifesting the house of my dreams.
- I love my home.
- I visualize my dream home every single day.
How to manifest a new house quickly?
Positive affirmations can truly help one out, but there are a few additional tips that I have for you when it comes to manifesting the home of your dreams.
- Be clear about what you want. Without a clear target, you would be manifesting blindly. Think about the type of house you want, the location, the size, the style, number of rooms, number of bathrooms. Be as specific as possible.
- Imagine living in your dream home. Visualizing is an important step in manifestation. You need to be able to see yourself living in that home that you have always dreamt of. Think of the neighborhood, how it looks like, what kind of neighbors you would have, how your home would smell like.
- Remove all negative words from your vocabulary. Negative thoughts are self limiting and is the biggest obstacle between you and what you want to manifest.
- Be realistic. Do not get caught up in the thinking that the Law Of Attraction will grant you every single thing you ask for. It is not magic, and you would be better off with realistic goals. For example, you are currently struggling to make ends meet, and you try to manifest a 30,000 ft mansion. Do you even believe it? Set goals that are more real and are goals that you totally believe in.
- Practice daily positive affirmations to reinforce your belief, especially when negative thoughts start creeping in. Use these phrases twice daily, when your mind is clear and uncluttered. Set reminders on your phone or write them down in your journal.
Our First Book:
The Art Of Reinventing Yourself
Get yours for only $12 right now!